IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a plan to fish the Wind River with my buddies Brad (Ugly Green)and Rich. Both had to work.

So my faithfull dog Wade and I went up to the Wind to see what Fear No Fish was all excited about.

Got on the water about 6:30 (a little late) and got #1 around 7:00. Fishin was slower than it had been but I saw about 20 fish caught. One or two would go off about every 20-30 minutes.

Ran into Hogmaster mid morning and fished along and visited.

At around 11:00 I saw FNF's very distinct boat slowly entering the scene like a tiger on the hunt. I made a swing and fished toward him.

I said hello and introduced myself while we were doing the "ships passing in the night routine. Went another 50' and "hello #2".

Since my dog doesn't have a Washington tag, we had to quit.

Thanks FNF for the report. It paid off.

I saw quite a few I-Fish stickers including 3 guys in a white Alumaweld that landed a beaty 27# er.

I decided to try to pick on Hogmaster so I found him and forced him to take a "publicity shot" of me and my fishies.

Thanks Hog.

Absolutely GORGE-ous day up there.

GRB

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Nice fish you got there!!

Good to see that you got what you wished for, although I thought it a little odd that you were singing Happy Birthday to yourself, then blowing out the candles on the cake in your boat, then lighting them again and blow them out again and again and again!

But hey it worked!

Happy Birthday and good job!

See you up there Friday!
Andy

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
good job hope to get up there or draino sun the wind if i can find a ride

·
Registered
438 Posts
Happy B-day Bruce. You in double digits yet? (springers I mean) Congrats on FEESH! Better call that horse guy to come down again for entertainment.

·
Registered
14,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WHOOOOO HOOOOO,

Not only is my lovely and understanding wife great at cutting and wrapping elk, vacuum packing fish, canning tuna....

She is also generous.

I just opened the box for my new TR1!!

No More CRAZY IVANS while backtrolling.

Life is good. I'm a very lucky and blessed guy.

Thanks to my family and thanks to our Lord.

I never expected turning 40 to be so much fun.

GRB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts