IFish.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just threw a fresh fillet on the bbq for me and my bro, but I think there is going to be a lil to much for the two of us. What do you do with your left over bbq'd salmon?

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
make a dip with some cream cheese or throw it in your breakfast omelette

·
Registered
762 Posts
Mix it up like you would for a tuna sammich. Tastes great!

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, went with a combo of the first post. Mixed it up with some cream cheese and sweet unions and put it in omlets this morning..... well, supposed to be omlets, but they fell apart so it was scrambled eggs with the mixture. Good stuff! Thank you!

·
Registered
10,799 Posts

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
leftovers?

·
Registered
16,413 Posts
make a dip with some cream cheese or throw it in your breakfast omelette
I am there. As we eat, I am consuming a cream cheese , salmon , onion, cheese, and sour cream omelette. :meme:
Chased with sourdough bread, and hot coffee.
Life don't get much better. It's sunny out and soon to be 65*.
Many garcias for the suggestion. :)

·
Registered
822 Posts
Salmon Patties

·
Registered
804 Posts
Homemade Fresh Pasta Smoked/BBQ Salmon Raviolis with Mascarpone and fresh dill inside.
Heavy Whip Cream butter sauce that was deglazed with white wine. Salt and Peppa to taste.
Serve with Focaccia Bread and a side of fresh sautéed Spinach.

Raviolis are real easy to make tho a little time consuming.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Oh no... there is no such a notion as too much salmon on the bbq. Btw suggestions for wine pairings? I found some suggestions on https://haywines.co.uk/ . Of course, a lot depends on how you're preparing it. With sauces, those dictate the wine more than the fish.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Salmon patties. Crushed ritz crackers, egg, onion, crumble salmon and mix. Form patties. Pan fry in olive oil.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Or you can take a container with you and a lot of salt and salt the excess fish still fresh. Do not throw away the yummy! Lightly salted salmon is delicious!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts