IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
William Shatner had his actual trip into space today and as usual there was his classic "dramatic pause" when there was a 30 minute delay of launch. 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,..........1 launch

·
Registered
6,428 Posts
Was Sulu at the helm?

·
Registered
9,327 Posts
I don’t think Vajay Jay is from the Star Trek period, but any way …

I think it’s cool that Captain Kirk finally really went into space, but at the same time, it will be a shame if they don’t open it up to people who can live long enough to tell the story of what it is like. Well, he might outlive me, but he is 90. :D

·
Premium Member
14,527 Posts
I think it’s cool that Captain Kirk finally really went into space, but at the same time, it will be a shame if they don’t open it up to people who can live long enough to tell the story of what it is like.
"Another Blue Origin passenger, Oliver Daemen, at age 18, became the youngest person (and first teenager) to reach space because his dad, a private-equity executive, bought him a seat."

·
Registered
7,121 Posts
1978 - guy was a visionary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
7,080 Posts
To boldly go where no toupee has gone before

(and it's highly illogical)

·
Registered
292 Posts
"To boldly go where no man has gone before."
That's how I described my first colonoscopy when I found out the Doc's name was Kevin.

·
Registered
12,443 Posts
Listening to him just after landing was fun. He was truly awe struck. His description and reaction was genuine. He described the feeling as well as anyone, IMHO.

Reactions: rowmanholiday
1 - 14 of 14 Posts