IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beautiful day with great company.

Get Bent, Thanks a million for taking care of me and my Dad, who is in from overseas.

Fish are showing in pretty good numbers. :wink:

These are the only pictures that matter. :grin:

This is a really NICE man, really.

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Lets see the pictures that dont matter :grin:

[ 10-13-2003, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: STGRule ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
5 Cents, Had a great day with my 74 year old Father. I love you Dad.

[ 10-13-2003, 08:06 PM: Message edited by: STGRule ]

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
******, any day spent fishing with your dad is a GREAT day, you are lucky to still have him in your life, fish with him LOTS..... and to catch chrome is an added bonus.......... You didn't fish my hole did you? :cheers: I'm tied up at work and wont head down till Wens, but I got lots of time to get mine........ :grin: How about the challenge some day, we can each have another person for witness, but just you and me on the bet....sealice, girl and she swims away, pictures required if you got a dig camera.... It'll be great fun.............,

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Originally posted by ******:
These are the only pictures that matter. :grin:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">I would have to agree with you Rick!
Congrats to your Dad on the beautiful fish today. Cherish those times :cheers: I know I do. :smile:

Steve :cheers:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
I just wanted to see the rest of your fish pictures... at least that's what I thought you were aluding to.

Peace big white bear :cheers:

[ 10-13-2003, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: STGRule ]

·
Registered
13,829 Posts
Interesting thing is, every time I see Nanooks Dad( twice now. Once in person , and now cool pics here) he is holding a big fish...Interesting.

Way to make them memories Rick. You are doin' it right. :cheers:

Mark and the dog.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Originally posted by ******:

This is a really NICE man, really.

<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Yup, Scott is one of the nicest guys I've met in a real long time. But I gotta ask.....is he sleeping :tongue: , as he looks awful comfy holding his All-Star, waiting for that tug. :sleep: :sleep:

Nice fish ******'s Dad, your son is a pretty ok guy too :wink: .

Tight lines,
Chris :cool:

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Congrats to Dad on the nice fish.
It looks like it was a perfect day to me!! What more could you ask for? Beautiful day, good company and Dad
gets a fish!! Makes for perfect memories!

Dipnet :grin:

Team Get Bent

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
******, looked like you got your hair cut for your Dad's visit....looked a bit shorter out there today :laugh: Scott, is that Wd40 and lemon joy in that pic? What's next, carrot milk? :laugh: Not! Looks like you guys did OK without it....nice fish. There sure weren't many to be had today. You sure couldn't have asked for a nicer day though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Captain Hook! ARrr ARrr :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
It was a pleasure today sir. :cool:

You ordering a Carrot shirt too? :wink:

[ 10-13-2003, 09:57 PM: Message edited by: ****** ]

·
Registered
17,021 Posts
Dandy pics there...thanks!

Someone said - "But I gotta ask.....is he sleeping"

Without freighters to duck and barges to dodge, what's there to stay awake for? :wink:

·
Registered
993 Posts
NO IM NOT ASLEEP MUST HAVE BEEN A FEATHERED BOMBER OVERHEAD
****** it was a great couple of days with you and your dad we must do it again i think its time for a full
TEAM GET BENT
attack on the bay think about that a hole line of boats pulling the same spinner you know which one anyway thanks for a good trip :cheers: and im not a nice Guy

:bowdown: Captain Hook nice meeting you :bowdown:

[ 10-14-2003, 07:28 AM: Message edited by: Get Bent Tackle ]

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
Nothing like fishing with your dad aye Rick? Got to enjoy it while we can. Those that don't fish or have never fished with their father are missing out on a truly rich time to form memories.

Cheers to you Rick. :cheers: :cool:

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Nice guy... (I'll edit) questionable ifish sales tactics. :shocked:

:laugh:

******, I love that you get to take your Father fishing! That's SO cool!

[ 10-14-2003, 08:31 AM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
******, great pics and times fishing with your Dad are awesome. :dance: After my Dads throat cancer surgery and triple bypass I consider it a real blessing to have days on the water with him.
I too, think Scott is a fairly nice guy, at least he is when I'm buying something from him. :wink: :grin:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
By the way, Scott was not asleep. He was just being "scary" (can you say game face) to keep the masses from always being inches away, on all sides of the boat. :laugh: Truth is, he gets and gives more warm greetings on the river than most.

He is a nice man. Get Bent is the one that handed off that fish to my Dad. That was very, very nice, don't you think?

IFISH sales tactics? No orange logo's posted here. :laugh: :shocked: :grin:

It was and is just fishing.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Tomorrow is the anniversary of my Dad's Birthday (he passed away a few years ago). I was out fishing with my 12 y/o son this weekend and was thinking about him...
There are such bonds developed with fathers and sons (daughters too) just dragging a string through the water.
I miss my Dad a lot and always think of him when I fish
You're lucky to share the experience with your Dad as an adult.
Thanks for sharing

·
Premium Member
4,094 Posts
Scott is one of the NICE guys, just not sure about the company he has been keepin' :wink: :tongue: .

1 - 20 of 23 Posts