1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16,802 Posts
Thanks, I'm there.

·
Registered
956 Posts
I have been avoiding most of these forest posts because it seems that the valley people know so much more what the Tillamook forest is like.

But:

Luckily the latest senate bill to increase the harvest was not passed. And hopefully what the TRFA wants will not be passed or accepted. We have an excellent harvest plan for the TRUST lands that occupy Tillamook county, developed by some of the smarter people in the field.(Yeah I know you are going to tell me whose pocket they are in). Let us give it a chance to work. Rather than raise money for more screws to throw on the roads (Acey creek thin) or bail money for Tre Arrow (or Tre Plummet aka Lawn Dart as he is known around here).

As one who lives adjacent to the Tillamook Forest and spends at least several days a week (I am not involved in logging) within the woods give the proposed plan a chance rather than bow to one extreme or the other.

Sincerely

·
Registered
19,638 Posts
OLC,you lost me out there in left field.Fishbait,thanks for heads up,I'll mark that down on my to do list.

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
One Last Cast. Thank you, you said it, right on. They still want to stop all logging and close all fish hatcheies. I think we have a United States President on our side. I know the people around Bouy 10 sure want to keep hatcheries going. Millions of dollars being spent in that area right now. Jerry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts