IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ran over to Tillamook today and had to wait quite awhile going in and coming out while the highway crews tore up the highway. Seems like they picked this week to repair Hwy 6. Going in they were near the fairground area. Coming out they were just into the curves near the Guide Shop. Have no idea how far they're going but if you're meeting someone in town, you might allow for some extra time if it goes into the weekend. Long lines both ways waiting for the "Follow Me" truck.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Thanks Noclass. I had a trip planned through there this weekend but now I think I'll just postpone it. :cheers:

·
Registered
954 Posts
I went through the construction on monday. It only took about 20 minutes. Not long enough to put off a fishing trip.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Actually it wasn't a fishing trip. We were riding motorcycles through there. No big deal, we'll just ride somewhere else and plan a future trip through Tillamook.

Thanks

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Red Ride - I wouldn't cancel the trip, either. I'm just letting ifisher's know that if they have to meet someone, let them know there's a bit of a delay. I'd still go over. I'm headed over again on Monday but will plan for a delay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts