IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am taking a religious older gentleman so you all better watch out for us....I'm guessing I am on the right track if no responses and I know what no responses usually mean... :grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
You'll probably be all alone out there. No one else would bother trying that fished out spot. :grin:
I like the slack tides and incoming, I think they typically drag spinners in the upper bay and herring in the lower end (Ghost Hole out). So don't confuse the fish by doing it backwards :wink:
Give me a yell, 18' White Boulton, grey top.

myles

·
Registered
855 Posts
Sturgeon, you've got the Idea right, I'd also take some eggs and sandshrimp ( bobber fishn)
The ghost hole and the Coast guard hole should be fishable, if the wind isn't bad.

The wife and I will be there this weekend if we can find a spot for the camper hope to stay at the good sam park on the wilson river,
brown doge white elkhorn camper and white over beige alumaweld sled open boat . stop in for a soda or barley pop if you like

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
i wont be there.... :shocked: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The tides this Sat are Low at 900 am. is it good to fish from low to high tide or any time all day, I will be down about 700 am. I am bringing blue label herring and some spinners will that be sufficient or is there other things i need to think about, should the ghoast hole be fishable and the coast guard hole, any help would be nice also is anyone else going to be down there sat.???????... :grin: :grin: :grin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts