IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Pretty slow the past few days, both inside and out for salmon. Lot's of seaweed ... I hate seaweed!

It will get better! :grin:

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Fess up Marty! :wink: I know for a fact that you were about the only boat out there Sunday that had any success. :grin: Waived at you from a friend's black Asaltor, but with all the wind and being bundled up, I don't think you recognized who it was. Nothing like very few fish, fog, and howling wind to make a morning of fishing not that much fun.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Just for kicks I trolled the hour bracketing each side of high tide Saturday at the Oyster House. 3 trailers in the lot all fishing out in the lower bay. I was the only one trolling the upper bay during that time, lots of seaweed on the incoming and so much wind that it was unbearable after a couple of hours of fighting it. Tim Jaurez came in from the lower bay with a full boat of customers but I don't know how they did. Still pretty early but water temp was 61 degrees and there is a weather change on the horizon so there should be some early fish nosing into the upper bay. They are already nosing into the lower bay. Hope you find that helpful.
Bill

·
Registered
873 Posts
Get ready. The forecast is for rain Sat. Sun. and Mon. IF we receive enough, temp's will fall, rivers will rise and the fish will visit.

We usuall start floating bobbers around the 15th of Sept.

Good luck and be patient.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts