IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to take two customers fishing next weekend who are Non-Fisherman. I would prefer to just pull cut-plug in the ghost hole to make it easy for them.
With the incoming tide starting later in the AM do you think it is nescesary to be out there at first light.
Any thoughts?
I fished out there this weekend; Two fish for two days. It was fairly slow did not see many fish caught.
Any thoughts on next weekend's fishing forecast for the bay?

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
I was out there yesterday and fished outside baitballs all the way to the ghost hole and only saw two fish caught for well over 100 boats, one at ghost and one outside. We got 40 small crabs and the legal one had a soft shell. Very frustrating. We had two soft bite take our cut plugs, saw a few fish rolling in crab alley, but overall, a dismal day catching. The fishing on the other hand was beautiful, the ocean a sunny calm lake - too bad it closes in a week.

My best advice would be bobber n eggs higher up ie Hospital Hole, etc. And it never hurts to start at daybreak.

[ 11-10-2003, 11:51 AM: Message edited by: Dr Strangelove ]

·
Registered
210 Posts
We fished the lower Wilson on Saturday using eggs and sandshrimp. Most of the holes producing fish were very small, large enough for only two boats to fish. We saw six fish caught and landed one large buck in our boat. The tide changes look good for Tuesday and Wednesday but we still need some good rain to push the fish up higher in the river systems.

[ 11-10-2003, 02:03 PM: Message edited by: LazerFisher ]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts