IFish.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is this cam looking :shrug:
I thought
it was looking out over the bar looking towards the south jetty, but I haven't seen any boats out there fishing for a couple of days now.
Is the weather too bad or is the cam looking somwhere else?

Thanks

·
Administrator
41,347 Posts
The camera is at the east end of the jetties, looking west, between the jaws. If you look now, you'll see 15 foot breakers across the bar ... no boats? I wonder why! :grin:

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Pete- you fish/crab T-bay yesterday? Where's the report! :shrug:

·
Administrator
41,347 Posts
I posted on another thread. First trap up had 7 keepers ... we finished a little short of our limit, but with more than enough to keep a couple neighborhoods fed. Fishing was "hot in spots". There was a massive bite on the early outgoing around Lysters, but the sidewise wind made fishing tough and we lost one nice fish when it tangled with another fish someone was fighting. I think they had steel line or something as the 50# Tuff got cut. There was a good bite reported outside at about low slack - 25 fish for 6 boats in under an hour. We stayed inside and picked up this crusty, dark fish in the Ghost Hole about noon before the wind pushed the boat back onto the trailer.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Ha- yep that fish sure is ugly, dark back, dark fins, all those spots....yeeeck. You aren't going to eat that thing are ya? :grin:

Hey- I'm taking donations for Toni's winter crab fund!
Looks like I'll be staying home and splitting wood this weekend.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Yuck, and it's spitting single eggs! And it's missing some scales.

:shrug: Why do people keep these tules anyway?

SKP

[ 10-16-2003, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: SKP ]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts