IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
You'da man! :bowdown:

That last pic almost could be considered abusive though! Can you imagine the horror!?? :grin:

Hey Rick, it looks like that one is missing an adipose? True? Did a checker get to it by chance? Just curious.

Looks a dang site better than raking leaves that the renter left behind from last year!

:cheers:

·
Registered
10,879 Posts
Nice fish ******!! :cheers: Looks like you guys had a pretty productive day out there!
:bowdown:
-jokester

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
****** and crew-

Looks like you guys had some fun out there.

:bowdown: :bowdown: to the Bobber Bagwhan !!

Nice fish Steve :cheers:

Chris :cool:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Rick - Thanks for the bobber 'n egg lessons today. I learned a bunch today. :grin: You, my friend, put on a clinic today. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Scott - You are a great host. Thanks for the day on your boat. You definitely have that spinner game down to a science. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Thanks for the day, guys! :cheers:

Steve :cheers:

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
What a beautiful day :cool: you all had!! Congrats on the fish, Rick and Steelie Steve. :cheers: And hey, Scott runs a boat right nicely :wink: . He does have the spinner know-how, that's for sure!!

Great pictures!!!

Dipnet of the D.S. Tribe :grin:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hey ******, nice fish!!! :cheers:
From the looks of it I was just up river from you!!! the rock pit payed off for me and Ammerman has another believer! Save me a fiew for next weekend!!!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Rick you da man with the corks good spot Priddy Good Eggs good friends :cheers: Rick you have got to figure out how to catch girls. :shrug: Steve great job catching a big girl :dance: and yes i did go out alone this morning made one pass at the fence got a nice big hen
made a few more passes cleaned the boat and was back at the trailer at 11:30 good day :wink:
thanks again for a great day we will do it again

·
Registered
993 Posts
STEVE PICTURE THIS :shocked: NEVER MIND :grin:

[ 10-27-2003, 07:52 PM: Message edited by: Get Bent Tackle ]

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Hey Scott and Rick, I think you have an Emmy in the making there!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dipnet :grin:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Originally posted by Get Bent Tackle:
STEVE PICTURE THIS :shocked: NEVER MIND :grin:

<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Awe, c'mon Scott. :sick: You didn't have to go there. Just starting to get over the nightmares. :shocked:

Did you really want to start that on here???? :tongue: :wink: :grin:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts