IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...better late than never. Had a great day at the south jetty with Finclipped. Three take downs resulting in two fish--a modest 12 lb'er and this guy at 32 lbs. A new personal best.

Beautiful weather, good company, and some catching to go along with the fishing...couldn't have asked for a better day. Thanks Finclipped!

In case anyone was wondering, there was no lipstick involved in the catching of these fish. :wink:

[ 10-28-2003, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: Gobbaworms ]

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
No Lipstick?

I don't believe it for a second!

But, still... even though you can't be truthful, those ARE nice fish~!

No lipstick... LOL... First there are the zipper lips, now the naked lips!

Next thing you'll tell me you didn't use bait or lure! Just bare hooks, right?!

What next?

Nice fish!

Jen

·
Registered
588 Posts
Putting lipstick on a 32 lb King...naw, that would be adding insult to injury. :grin:

PS...I took a phot of Jennie holding her cleaning the boat after a fresh King harvest...nice fish, nice cleanup!! :wink: May post if after developing...if I can figure how!!

Mike

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay, okay, here's the untouched photo.

Streetwalker is right. This is Elanore. For everyone else-ever watch "Gone in 60 seconds"?
I've been fishing all my life and have literally caught (boosted) thousands of fish. The one that has always eluded me was a Tillamook Chinook. I've never been able to boat one of these guys, not for a lack of trying, until this year. Now the secret is out, lipstick gets 'em to the boat!

[ 10-28-2003, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: Gobbaworms ]

·
Ichthyomaniac
3,187 Posts
I was bored last night, so I took a red candle and melted it down over the stove. I threw in 2 tbs of amerman cure, a squirt of marie's sticky shrimp scent, 1/4 tsp of neosporin ointment, and a splash of grenadine. I then pulled the hair stacker out of my flytying kit and poured this stuff in. When it cooled, I pulled it out and stuffed it into an empty chapstick container. I figure I'll paint myself up really good with this on friday, and see what happens. At the very least, I'll probably need to get a new hair stacker.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts