IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Thank-you Scott for the great day in your boat!! :bowdown: I really had a good time, caught a fish and got to fish with you and Rick. Thanks for treating me like one of the "guys"!! :grin:

Despite what a few others say, you and Rick are fine people
!!!!!!!!

Dipnet :grin:

3,877 Posts
Looks like an awsome day...

Dipnet, you kicked some major tail this weekend...

The Hog Hunter will be back down there again on Tuesday to see if he can score a Tillamook Chinook on his B'day. Saturday was good for us... See the chrome report from Saturday.

Great job crew.
:bowdown:
:bowdown:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Great fish guys and gals :cheers: Nice backround photo too :smile:

MrDorkfish

Louis

·
Registered
641 Posts
Way to go Dipnet and Team Get Bent! :grin: Scott and Rick definately have Tillamook dialed in. :grin: :cool:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Congrats to:

Team Cabbage Silk! :grin:
Team Dipnet! :grin:

And Last but not least Team Get Bent! :bowdown:

Well done guys (and gal :wink: ).

Looks like you guys had a fine day down there.

Steve :cheers:
So when is it my turn :wink:

Edit: Rick, I tried the "Panko" deep fried Salmon. Thanks for the tip. That is delicious!!!

[ 10-19-2003, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: Steelie Steve ]

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
congrads guys....as rick said it was slow.....i only saw 4 fish today and get bent crew had 2 of them....i talked to 1 ifish guide today he only had 1 fish.....i had a pretty good day on the river as the weather cooperated but no fish.....

·
Registered
491 Posts
this hog saw a herring. :smile: i couldn't help myself posting this picture.am a new member to the 40lb club at the garibaldi marina.this is my largest salmon that i have ever caught.this was caught saturday morning.i saw a few other fish caught in the rest room hole a.k.a. ghost hole.just a shade over 40lbs.by the way,i am six feet four and 230lbs.see next post.NS

[ 10-20-2003, 09:07 AM: Message edited by: night stocker ]

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
:cheers: Nice fish guys and gal :cheers:

·
Registered
22,376 Posts
Kids and hawgs. :cheers:

·
Registered
993 Posts
Sorry Rick i could not hurt you at work i could not find one today wind blowing down the big "T" at 40+ and rained sideways so no fun quit early come home cure EGGS :grin: had a great time with Dipnet (who i found out was part indian some tribe called DS :laugh: )Rick always a good time with you in the boat next time we will be throwing some corks opps i ment bobbers or is it floats oh who cares we will be hanging EGGS

again thanks you two :dance:
P.S. those were #8s dont want to misimform anybody :grin:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts