IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This should answer any questions about fall fish. If need be I have more pics.............Chris

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The question was I can catch springers but what about fall fish?................Chris

[ 05-05-2003, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: fishnxtc ]

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Troll herring in the channel. Troll with the flow of the water then pull your lines in run back and start trolling with the flow of the water again. Trust me it works vvvvvvvvvvery well....chris

[ 05-05-2003, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: fishnxtc ]

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Troll you might do better. If you want to anchor I will be able to tell you better tomorrow.....chris

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Bummer. I was hoping to see a recipe for the famed carrot juice :shrug:

Oh yeah, great pics!!!

Now the question is can you catch a steelhead?? :wink: :wink:

Looks like you've got the salmon and sturgies down pretty good :dance:

Chris :cool:

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Great pic's - but did notice that all fish had adipose fins intact ..... Unfortunately these do not fall in the category of "keeper" in my neck of the woods at this time of year.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
OH MY GOSH! :shocked: HOLY FLYING NETS BATMAN! :shocked: That is one photo album that brings tears to my eyes. That rates right up there with my wedding photos, well, er, ummmm, OK enough said.

With pictures like that, I will ask the big question: Why would anyone want to go steelheading?

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Sorry for the misunderstanding Chris, good work!

[ 05-06-2003, 08:43 AM: Message edited by: zueth ]

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok FWF1 you got me. I will admit I am the world worst steelheader but hopefully with help from the great people from this site I will change that :grin: .........Chris

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have to say from my personal experience Steelhead are my favorite to catch. I've caught lots of salmon but they just don't seem to fight like steelies...... Zman

1 - 20 of 35 Posts