IFish.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took this pic on Hwy 6 yesterday afternoon. Looks like a great way to go. I just can't figure out how he gets the boat and trailer on top of his truck!

Maybe he is an ifisher, and can chime in.

Click on the thumbnail to see full-size pic.

--spud--:)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Wow! What a setup. Wonder what the total weight going down the road is. No quick turns or stops, that's for sure.

I think I would be a nervous wreck driving down I-5.

·
Super Moderator
21,480 Posts
I'm wondering how overloaded he is. Ya gotta think he's gone over his payload limit. Even if it's a 1 ton.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I hope this isn't one of them guys who run around frantic looking for his glasses .........when they are on his head!!! LOL

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Wait, he still has room for at least 3-4 quads on top of the trailer. Wasted space I tell ya....:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Honestly If I was driving that this would be the look on my face :eek:
No way jose.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
The wind resistance must be incredible...I could hear the wheel bearings sceaming through the screen...

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Well... the President said we need an energy policy that "encourages consumption". Looks like he's doing his part.

·
Registered
757 Posts
I spoke with a guy at Detroit Res, this past summer who had one of these. After setting up the trailer he has ramps and a winch to roll boat trailer down to the ground and back up. I believe it is called an "Eddie Loader" system made in Washington though am not sure of either. He said he was not overloaded and his height was just under 13 feet. It looks top heavy to me.
BLIND BOBBER

·
King Lingcod
49,114 Posts
No kidding about going aroung corners, the center of gravity on that set up is real high.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts