IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
It's a tight-lipped bunch who fish the Siletz, making reliable reports difficult to obtain. So it is that word just came in from a reliable source regarding the slowing of fall chinook fishing which had been quite good last week. An improvement at the next decent tidal series would be logical, but such a series will not occur for several weeks.

~MT
The Guide's Forecast

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
It's been my experience that the tighter lipped people are, the HOTTER the fishing. This seems to be a universal axiom!

HC

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My thoughts exactly. Oh, well, we are going with friends, the weather should be fine and the margaritas around the campfire even better.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Susan B,
I was there Sunday for a short "check it out" trip and there was one fish caught that I heard of. I'm not an ocean guy, but they said there's plenty of fish there.

I did go out and get some tasty crab though! :smile:

fishyone

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Hi SusanBfishin,

I'm anxious to see how your trip went. Our trip was great. Take some pictures. See you Tuesday at work.

My friend, Ralph went out on the Columbia on Monday, and got a boat limit of silvers. He went with his wife and two of his kids, and brought home 8 fish caught in the ocean just outside of Buoy 10.

SKP

1 - 6 of 6 Posts