IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to share this pic with all of you. XTC and I had a chance to get our lovely ladies out on the water for some sturgeon action on Monday in Astoria. Fishing was decent enough and as my wife was ready to snap a picture of Chris with a fish, the fish decided he wanted to hit the BBQ a little early! :shocked: :shocked: Unfortunately for us he missed and shot right back into the water.
:shrug: I love that look on Chris's face! :laugh: Which way did he go? Which way did he go? :laugh:

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
THat is hilarious!! Awwww, what are you guys worried about. You catch too many fish as it is!! :grin: YOu guys heading down this weekend?????

·
Registered
638 Posts
Wow what a picture! I bet Chris will be looking to get even with that fish for getting away & with 5 cents for posting the picture! :blush:

Did you bring home any this trip? -Steve

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We got a few, here is proof that Chris does hang on to most of his fish

Mr. Carp I dont know what is going on this weekend... so maybe :shrug:

I dont know what you are talking about H&H :shrug: It's obvious Chris is a fine tuned fishing machine from that picture, just a little pasty white :tongue: :grin:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Ok Chris...after seeing :shocked: (blinded) :cool: this pic...Yes you can fish with me this fall...We need to get some sun on that body

Catch some rays...and fish too :cheers:

MrDorkfish

Louis

·
Registered
14,816 Posts
Sure did have a nice white belly....the fish looked nice too! :shocked: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Revenge Shane is all I have to say. Maybe people would really love to see your technique of discouraging people from anchoring to close to us. Dorkfish if I did not have such a slave driver for a boss I might be able to go fishing once in a while to get some rays. I am going to have to take you up on that offer.............Chris

[ 05-28-2003, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: fishnxtc ]

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Chris bustin a move. Play that funky music white boy. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
nice fish.
:cheers: you guys sure know how to catch fish :dance:

[ 05-28-2003, 10:27 PM: Message edited by: Quick Fisher ]

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
XTC What are you doing on Ifish before 10:30 PM, are you still at work like you should be :laugh: :laugh: Seriously we have to take a close up picture of the 5-Cents patented method for discouraging close anchorage. :shocked: :shocked: Maybe it would become like some kind of Ifish greeting :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
Thanks for adjusting the contrast, Geek! I couldn't see what Nickle was referencing before, but now I do. It is XTC's foot! He has obviously confused it with a prre-historic creature!

The revised shot does accentuate the underwear a little more now though. At least he is wearing some. When did they last get wash.... errr...nevermind! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[ 05-29-2003, 07:35 AM: Message edited by: Hogmaster ]

·
Registered
584 Posts
We call that skin-tone "Butt-White". I tried to get some sun on Friday up at Bonneville, huge mistake. I looked like XTC when I started, and four hours later I looked like a beet.

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts