IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Banned
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well...after quite a few years of bumming rides off of buddies. i finally took my lumps and bought my own boat. just got it home today.

here it is in it's raw form...this will probably be the way it sits for this season with the exception of a few minor modifications. the camo paint will come before next year.

· Registered
5,056 Posts
Ed,

In order to give honest feedback, I think I need to join you on a LC widgon shoot and perhaps find another honey hole with you. This time no dairy products allowed!

Jim

· Registered
3,403 Posts
That boat looks like it will hold alot of gear, dogs, people, etc.
How about having the October DA meeting in your boat, somewhere on the river. Meeting starts 2 hours before shooting light.
Bring shells, waders, decoys, etc.

I got shotgun :meme:

On a serious note, nice boat, congrats on the purchase, and let me know if you every need a seat filled, taking a day off to hunt is just a email away.

· Registered
10,870 Posts
Atta boy, Ed :cheers: Congrats on the new duckin' machine! :applause:

-jokester

· Banned
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Now you've done it!

Freedom!!

You'll like it. ;) I promise. Its like a whole new world is opened to you.

Be safe. Congrats!
yeah, it's not what my ultimate goal was. i am still heading for a boat more like yours in the long run, but hmm....$2,400 or $24,000? this made more sense right now. lol. i'll get the big thunderjet in a few years once the kids get a bit older.

· Registered
7,934 Posts
Jep, Big Red, as Marshbum calls it, was 25-30K, and I'm selling it next year for a 24 footer. I have a terrible TUNA! disease, but the new boat will double as an inshore salmon chaser.

You interested?:pp

· Registered
10,870 Posts
not now...i think i should be able to get 2-4 seasons out of this one before i need to step up. :yay:
Hmmmmm....:idea: 2-4 seasons huh. I might just be in the market then :grin:

-jokester

· Banned
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yep...and be sure to say hey if you see me at the ramp.

AND..if i see you following me into the marsh looking for my honey holes...i hope you brought a lot of gas, because i'll take ya to astoria. lol. ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.