IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No.....Not Julie Rose III, she's in PDX, but the original Julie Rose (26' Bayliner).
Julie and I plan to fish Sat/Sun for Hali/Salm/Tuna.
Man........It's been a long time since I've run the original gal out there :flowered:. And a long time since the namesake and I fished, just the two of us!:flowered::flowered::flowered::flowered::flowered:

· Registered
11,464 Posts
Yay! :yay:Thats great new's, Hope all go's well. Good Luck!

· Registered
5,295 Posts
Bruce I will probably be out of Depoe need anything feel free to give a shout. Good luck and tight lines.

· Registered
11,464 Posts
Welllll........I forgot to mention......I might need a few dawgs to meet me at the ramp tomorrow to teach me how to back a trailer, and launch a boat :redface::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

A little Rusty are ya? It's like riding a Bicycle, once you get it down you never forget, might take a little longer tho. If I was there you know I would help. Gonna do fresh water for a change this weekend.

· Registered
Troller. Explorer, Marlin curious.
15,144 Posts
I'll be down there this evening by 1800 at south beach ramp. Most of my crew too ... if you need any help.

Can't believe you'd forget how to handle the smaller boat though.

· Registered
2,121 Posts
:bigshock:HOLY COW:bigshock::bigshock:Great to have you back.........Wish I could be around this weekend but the bridge deal has blossomed into a full scale pain in the rear.

Good luck and will be looking forward to a great report.:cheers::cheers:

Are you gonna do a Halbicore trip next weekend?

John

· Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'll be down there this evening by 1800 at south beach ramp. Most of my crew too ... if you need any help.

Can't believe you'd forget how to handle the smaller boat though.
John,
I'll proly be there before that......but if'n I'm still there when you get there.......I'd surely be needin' some help! :D:jester::cheers:

3,761 Posts
Thats awesome Popeye.....

I remember a couple years ago when you called me in on an epic bite one day...... That was awesome and just the fact that I remember that brings back a memory of an awesome day :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Its great to hear you are going out with your batter half and may your lines ziiiiing with the sound of Long Fins :cheers:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.