IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Windy,Windy, and Windy! Thanx for the info last week. We got 4 keepers(43",44",47",50") on Friday. We matched that on Saturday(44",45",49",57"). We also got one 8 1/2' peeler for the boys from Nevada. I love newbies on a Peeler! Lotsa shakers in the 24"to 36" and they were constant on both days. Again, Thanx for the info last week. Big Thanx to AtWorkaLot for not only finding me some eel but delivering it also. Thanx Jim!

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Way to go, :cheers: it sounds like the wind didn't stop you! Whereabouts were you, if you don't mind me asking? Upriver or downriver from the fishery?

Dipnet :grin:

[ 08-05-2003, 06:42 AM: Message edited by: Dipnet ]

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just above the launch, edge of the channel. Hey Jim, Thanx again. Don,t know when I'll be up again. Maybe not till Tidewater Time! Going over and check out Winchester Bay. Need to get a feel for the place.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
I was at the fishery on Sat. we hit the lower backeddy right below the fishery dock becuase the wind was pretty good. Around 1:00 or so on Sat. it seemed to die down a little and not pic up as hard as in the mornin g we used smelt all day and picked up a 38" and a bunch more shakers below 30" but no keepers. Sounds like I was in the wrong spot you guys had a good boat full of fish? did you use EEl as bait never heard of using it or ever seen it for sale anywere that I remember. of course my bait selection at my local stores are scarce. good luck if you go out again I'am going to try for my first Aug. chinook ever this Sunday hope it works out :smile:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts