IFish.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do I only get the privlege of viewing a select few photos on this website? Does it have something to do with the method of posting them? Some photos show up just fine, others...most actually, I just get the "RED X"...any ideas? It is a work computer, lots of filters installed, all networked. I can't change settings, so if its that, forget it.

·
Banned
8,867 Posts
Why do I only get the privlege of viewing a select few photos on this website? Does it have something to do with the method of posting them? Some photos show up just fine, others...most actually, I just get the "RED X"...any ideas? It is a work computer, lots of filters installed, all networked. I can't change settings, so if its that, forget it.

They have been deleted by the poster and are no longer available for viewing.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
I get that from work as well. Sometimes I don't even get the red X. It has to do with where the person's photo's are hosted. Some are at sites that are being blocked by your company's filters. Nothing you can do.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Actually, we all got together over a few beers and decided that you are not worthy. Sorry.:grin:
yep, sorry Jim but you have to have over 1000 post to veiw some pictures or be in the "club"....the one ....well never mind. :cheers:

Just kidding my friend......if the poster removes some pictures from his/her gallery, they are gone, and won't show up on the tread anymore. I am guilty of this as I go in and remove old pictures and my PM's about once amonth.

·
Registered
23,401 Posts
Actually, we all got together over a few beers and decided that you are not worthy. Sorry.

:grin:

That is funny... Then I think what about me... I must not be worthy either.

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
That is funny... Then I think what about me... I must not be worthy either.
So far from the truth, I can't see the end.
DAB

1 - 8 of 8 Posts