IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dropped off in Fishy Wagon by Dave from a local river. Orders to inspect, determine cause of death, and dispose of body properly.
Findings:
1. Weighed 35lbs, still chrome and starting to really stink. Note callous disregard for office uniform.

2. Bigger than my exam table usually holds. Reeaaally reeking up the operating suite. Head nurse is getting riled up.

3. Cause of death determined: Eggus Busticus Bellicus. Rare disorder. Careful dissection indicated.

4. Natural disease course: Death by small chunks to be sent to the Big Chief Crematory facility in Dave's back yard.
http://www.ifish.net/uploads/290301272.jpg
5. The path specimens are being held in Ammermaldehyde behind lock and key and a "Don't-even-think-of-turning-this-oven-on" sign.
Final photos in two days.

[ 09-30-2003, 11:40 AM: Message edited by: Dr Strangelove ]

·
Qualified Sturgeon Hugger
38,262 Posts
Way to spin a fish story!!

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Oh man that was sweet :laugh: :laugh:

That hairdo really scares me though!! :shocked:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
That was funny. But cannot believe that your "head nurse" would allow that in her sparkling clean kitchen. :shocked: She must not have been home.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Neat post,Oh Yeah thats a nice fish too.I think you should give those red colored things,they might be dangerous to your health. :grin:
Bob

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My head nurse is lagging in current spread sheet encounters. Ergo no forensic authority in my lab until backlogged duties completed. :grin:

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
You must have a great, forgiving wife, for letting you cutting up that stinky Nook in the HOUSE :tongue:

I have to filet and clean mine OUTSIDE, by the garage/curb. :shrug:

You're a lucky man!

AND NICE FEEEEESH, BY THE WAY!!!! :dance:

[ 10-01-2003, 12:56 PM: Message edited by: Sublime ]

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Doc, "NICE FISH", have you been fishing at lunch time? Did you catch this one where we fished the week before?

Send the rest of the photos too.

*Fish only bite wet hooks*

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yup, same river, same hole. Pics delayed until smoked goods shared. Eggs being held hostage. Want to fish this weekend and/or all next week Snapshot? I'm off and fins and feathers await.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts