IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got tired of all these reports from T Bay and not being there. We had to go see for ourselves. Well we put in at day break motor over to the Ghost and saw a BUNCH of fish being caught. I mean alot. I hurried to get my bait on the hook, walked it back and on the walk back, bail still open, fish on!!!! Landed that one, and rebaited retied. Walked it back and put it in the holder. Sat down to troll, fish on! I limited out in 3 minutes. We saw a lot of fish caught today, carrot milk worked again......

Herring, on the bottom, set the hook hard.....

Good luck to all......now rain!

Edited for photo swap.

[ 11-08-2003, 08:32 AM: Message edited by: ZaQ ]

·
Banned
8,867 Posts
Okay...i'll be first, :rolleyes: nice feesh...thanks for sharing :dance: and tell bnb to pull up his pants! :shocked:

·
Registered
10,838 Posts
Carrot Clan strikes again. :cheers: BNB...didn't your momma teach you that you can't relieve yourself in front of all those people like that :hoboy: I hope your just showing off the sweatshirt :grin: Nice job guys!!

-jokester

·
Registered
594 Posts
:dance: Very big and bright feesh :cool:
:bowdown: You guys have really got things dialed in, like speed dialed with just 3 minutes :shocked:
Thank you for the great report and nice picture :cheers:

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I knew it would come across as him peeing. Oh well, we were trying to get the Carrot Shirt in the photo. We are working on something where we don't have to turn around for the pictures.......just wait till the spring. :wink:

·
Administrator
119,610 Posts
ZaQ, was the bite good all day long, or did it slow up?
Jen

·
Registered
29 Posts
Whats that carrot milk I keep hearing about. I had never heard of it until I started using Ifish. Is it new? Is it something that is available everywhere, or do you have to order it?

·
Registered
14,759 Posts
WTG Zaq,

Did Bobby get the inside of his raingear wet agian? :laugh: :wink:

Pretty fishes. Glad to see you guys still know how to use your cameras.

Seems like in the GH if your not bit in the first minute, your not bit.

Good Job :cheers:

·
Banned
8,867 Posts
CD,
you have asked the carrot milk 1,000,000,000 dollar question. it is a closely gaurded secret by the carrot clan
ifish members: 5 cents
fishnxtc
Bignbright
And Zaq
Maybe you'll have better luck than others trying to unlock this mystery. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Those are very attractive salmonoids, Thank you for showing us the picture :grin: So if the bail was open....that means you were using a spinning reel?? :whazzup: :tongue: What size of nightcrawler were you using? Thanks in advance.

MrDorkfish

Louis

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, I use a spinning reel from 1962 and always have it on top..... :tongue:

Jen, the bite slowed considerably and VERY quickily. :mad:

Carrot Milk is in everyone, just have to learn how to tap into it. :cheers:

Skrim, I will have eggs. Are we gonna bobber fish? :wink:

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Fast and Furious is how I describe the bite.

Those are some nice looking chromers Zaq. I had a hell of a time trying to catch some hatchery nooks....man do they even exist?
Maybe next time, got to keep it on the up and up :wink:

Now off to Chumville

Bobby

[ 11-08-2003, 09:00 AM: Message edited by: big n bright ]

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Very nice brothers! :cheers:

Too bad I missed that bite yesterday but it paid off big time for you guys :dance: :dance:

Get those chums dialed in :grin:

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Great job Carrot Team!

I'm after them tomorrow. Without my boat again. :depressed:

SKP

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Dork, blue label night crawlers........with carrot milk of course. :wink: :grin:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts