IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a report for these area`s the last couple days? have plans to fish each one a day starting tomarrow. will post monday on how I did..... thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Been fishing in the Klick and the mouth lately, and there are more SNAGGERS than anything!!

Nevertheless, H20 temps are quite high and fish seem rather lazy, but we've managed to do okay. Our luck has come trolling plugs, but other posts on the site indicate spinners off droppers and bait are productive as well.

Some friends have been hitting the Deschutes heavy, and virtualy the same as the Klick. Slow, but if you put in your time you'll probably hook up.

One other thing, all fish have been bright :dance:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks rola76, I went to the deschutes today, nada for me went trolling in different area for exploratory B-runs. will do the klickitat tomarrow morning will post on that.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just got back from the klick, NADA! trolled bridge up not a bump.......off to the bench in the morning will report on that......

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just got back from the bench, had 4 fish on and three spit the hook :rolleyes: and one broke my line...drag too tight? :rolleyes: no fish to bring home this weekend :mad: ...oh well nice weekend to be on the water, thanks god. :bowdown:

anyone else been to these area`s this weekend?

[ 10-05-2003, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: dampainter ]

·
Registered
170 Posts
Fished the Hood River yesterday (Sunday). Lots of big, dark spawned-out Chinook swimming in very silty water. I managed to catch and release one lunker -- lot of fun, but no bright fish to be seen. Give me a week of cold weather to clear up the river and that should change things.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts