IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Banned
8,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EDIT!!!!*****
<font color="red"> 12/01/05 I have contacted STS Nick AMATO BOOKS and MY ORDER with be mailed out this DECEMBER!...Read on below in this thread. It is pointed out that others have made the same discovery as well and have confirmed the subscription!! A Big THANK YOU to LORRAINE G! - STS and Nick Amato Publications for posting the contact info and phone # to verify subscriptions!</font>
They have received several calls from those that ordered through the HOT DEAL(mainly Ifishers)..it appears we are in fact receiving the subscription as ordered.

I have gotten very tired of waiting too and contacted them by phone and Email.

I received a reply stating that the subscription is no longer available at this time and a mass emailing went out explaining this...I never got the email and I'm sure none of you have either.
They are offering a REFUND or another subscription..I'm taking the refund!

You can contact them here...
[email protected] via email, be sure to tell them the order was the SUPERSUBSCRIPTIONS #173727(Your # may be different!! so check your receipt)

if you still have your email confirmation the links are contained in it by clicking to view your order.

I apologize for any inconvienience this may have caused those who ordered via my red hot advice :redface:

If in the end we are swindled, I will pay each of you out of my own pocket if neccesarry, for the lost order.
You will have to provide a copy of the paypal and supersubscription receipts to me only after all other options for refund have been exhausted...I just sent my REFUND request in via email...Stay Tuned!!!!
:lurk:
:redface: :redface: :redface: :redface:

3,761 Posts
Re: Those of you waiting for the 12.95 STS

We've been horn snokered..... err set up for failure..... err ripped off..... :eek:2 :eek:

I took the refund option as well Dan..... We'll see what's next :lurk:

3,761 Posts

If this falls apart I expect nothing from you Fshklr. I appreciate you passing along what seemed like a good deal.

Thanks anyways!

JF
Ditto that for me as well Dan except you will have to hand off your rod to me during springer season....

· Registered
1,189 Posts

I think the 173727 number is specific to you. Just a heads up so other people don't claim that number. They might deny it based on that. I still have my order confirmation and my number is not the same.

· Registered
1,189 Posts

Hmm, and the plot thickens.... I just tried twice to email them using the form on their website and both times I got a "URL not found on this server" error msg. Coincidence? I think not. I'm going to try to call them tomorrow. I'll post the results.

· Qualified Sturgeon Hugger
38,287 Posts

Sorry for the trouble. You were just trying to help. But Happy Birthday in the mean time. :flowered:

· Registered
6,277 Posts

I just contacted them and the customer service is not taking any calls, the Emails will not go through, I finally talked to one girl who said they would be in contact. What a bunch of cr*p. I am going to contact STS and let them know about this also. :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue:

· Registered
6,277 Posts

I just contacted STS and they have my order and are shipping it out soon. So Call them to see if they have you down for a subscription, the mags on the net company is a joke to deal with. The Frank Amato publications was great to deal with. For their number go to the bottom of the screen and check on the status of your subscription.

Mike

· Registered
6,277 Posts

No they dont but I called them to let them know about this company that is dealing with their product and they were thankful that I gave them a heads up. They then checked on status of my order and it was received, this is why I checked with them. I am glad I did. So again it is not STS. STS-Frank Amato is great and were happy to get this info. :applause: :applause:

· Registered
126 Posts

I just called Frank Amato publications and they confirmed that my subscription had been received and should start with the December issue. They were very helpful. Should make great cold weather reading.

· Registered
4 Posts
Re: Salmon Trout Steelheader....subscriptions info

I am sorry that there seems to be problem with this... All of us here at Frank Amato Publications strive to get your magazines and books to you promptly. Unfortunately there are some magazine resellers out there that are complicating our efforts. We take part in the "school" programs as a community service to our schools, but we do not intentionally push our magazines thru discount resellers...they just seem to pop up.

If you are having trouble with our magazines, or any magazine, it is always better to contact the magazine directly. We can give you delivery information over the phone 800-541-9498 or email us at [email protected]

Thanks so much!
Lorraine Guelker, Manager
Frank Amato Publications, Inc.
www.amatobooks.com

· Registered
4,557 Posts
Re: Salmon Trout Steelheader....subscriptions info

WOW now that is customer service!!!! :applause:

the lady was not even a member she sighned up and did all that just to help you guys out. pretty cool first post. I wish more companies ran there businesses like this.
:applause: :cheers:

· Registered
3,636 Posts

I looked at the bottom and don't see a number. I also emailed using my receipt have not heard anything, can someone post the number for Frank Amoto Pub?

Thanks, choppers

· Registered
1,047 Posts

I called and they had a record of my order, first issue will be the December issue. Amato has great customer service.

· Banned
8,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
TTT...

I am sorry that there seems to be problem with this... All of us here at Frank Amato Publications strive to get your magazines and books to you promptly. Unfortunately there are some magazine resellers out there that are complicating our efforts. We take part in the "school" programs as a community service to our schools, but we do not intentionally push our magazines thru discount resellers...they just seem to pop up.

If you are having trouble with our magazines, or any magazine, it is always better to contact the magazine directly. We can give you delivery information over the phone 800-541-9498 or email us at [email protected]

Thanks so much!
Lorraine Guelker, Manager
Frank Amato Publications, Inc.
www.amatobooks.com
Thanks for the info and welcome to the site!!!!

:dance: :applause: :dance: :applause:

3,761 Posts
Just called up Frank Amato Publications and what a deal.... My name was indeed on the list and I will receive the December issue :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

The first lady I spoke to there (Don't Remember Her Name) was polite and took less than 1 minute....

Thank you Frank Amato Publications and consider this episode a lesson learned for allot of us.....

It's OK Fshklr Dan, you can still hand your rod off to me during springer season :grin:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.