IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the pleasure of fishing with Fishin Mission and Mrs Fishin Mission on Nanooks boat yesterday. A great time was had. Slept in, met the missions at Bonneville dam and headed out for an afternoon of fun. Had enough shad for bait in 15 or 20 minutes, pulled anchor and headed for the sturgeon hole. We managed 2 big guys released unharmed after short 20 minute battles. :grin: :grin: I got to break in a brand new Ugly stick sturgeon rod. Had a blast! :dance: :dance:

Thanks Rick for another great day on the water!
:bowdown:

Steve

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Uh...Yeah...Thanx, Steve for letting me help you brawl them in too. I'm definitely feeling it today. I'm good for the year now, thank you :tongue:

Enjoyable time...still haven't pulled up the video. Tomorrow. Tomorrow.

Mark...Here's the best pic....

[ 05-26-2003, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: FishinMission ]

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by FishinMission:
Uh...Yeah...Thanx, Steve for letting me help you brawl them in too.
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">My pleasure Mark. :tongue: My arms were pretty sore also. Not too bad this morning. :grin:

Would love to get a copy of the video you shot of that bad boy. Great job on the camera.

Thanks again Rick! Looking forward to the next one..... I think :rolleyes: :shocked:

Steve :cheers:

Hogmaster, Will have to see if I can figure out how to extract still shots from video. The jump was incredible!

[ 05-26-2003, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: Steelie Steve ]

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
:dance: :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sounds like you have a couple of takers for some more entertainment :wink: :grin: :wink: :laugh:

A great time will be had by all. Keep me in mind if you're lookin' for a bait boy on these trips. I enjoyed all of it and look forward to doing it again. :dance: :dance:

Steve :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Hey XTC I thought you were going to lunch??? Get back to work :shocked: :wink: :grin:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Hey ******,
How does it feel to catch something older then you? Of course I could be wrong, you might be older then they are! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Now that is too darn mean! Just think if a smallie was the size of a sturgeon. Whoo-wee, now that would be a fight. Ford says hello. His wife cooked up some green sturgeon from Astoria and I would have bet money that it was chicken, only it was better! Sure wish they tasted that good up here. :cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts