IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped in the Milaukiee store Monday to get all the neceassry stuff to service my kicker and while there explained a small issue I had with my 225HP EFI on my Super Vee Pro popping in to neutral in aggressive turns. Well...Gary & Troy in service asked several questions and then yesterday Troy met me on the water to review the problem - THEN FIXED IT on the spot (AWESOME)

I can't say enough to these guys over the past few years in both the Tigard & Milaukiee stores for the service and help. Very proud & happy I have an Alumaweld and can count on Stevens to be there.

Derrick Warren

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
I've had the same experience with Scott and Jeff at the Tigard store. Always helpful and friendly. Lucky to have their services close to home.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Jeff handled my boat repair when the anchor went south without the boat. LOL. He did a great job and then Stevens followed up by making sure i was satisfied. I was.

·
Registered
13,823 Posts
We picked up a used sled from the Tigard store. They have gone above and beyond what I have expected.

Thanks to Chad, Paul, and the rest of you all.

Mark Duray.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
I want to be sure to add my $.02 worth to the cudo's for Stevens Marine in Tigard.

I have had multiple dealings with Scott, Jeff, Justin, Doug, Rick, etc., etc., and have always had a positive experience. Not only have they solved my immediate problem, but they have also taken it a step beyond to make sure I am not going to experience the same trouble in the future.

I know everyone may not have had the same success as have I, but Stevens Marine deserves my business now and beyond.

Signed,

Satisfied in Cedar Mill

"Rusty"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts