IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wednesday I ordered my 1st two bottles of Maries.
Thursday they were in my mail box.
Friday I had to play hooky from work and try them out.
Fished out of Ridgefield up along BI.
1st Fish to taste the new wobbler and Maries was a nice fin clipped Coho.
About two hours and three drive byes later a nice Chinook liked the scent.
39 feet of water, and Maries scents worked for me.
:dance:

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I have been having great luck with Marie's shrimp scent. It is even out performing Ultra Bite. We were using Ultra Bite before it got popular (first part of 2002) and have done decent with it. I just started using Marie's shrimp scent this fall, and it is whipping the Ultra Bite for hooking fish.

RF

·
Banned
2,392 Posts
I guess I'll jump in here. I know there's a bunch of success stories for Marie's scent on here, but I'll add another one. Caught a coho the other day on one of our local rivers, and she was full of eggs. Got my hands on some Amerman cure and decided to give it a shot. When his directions for curing said I could add scent, I went to my refridge and grabbed a bottle of some Marie's Shrimp Scent that I've had all summer long. The eggs cured up great and have been absolutely killing 'em. Coho with a few steelhead mixed in, I'd say we've caught 10 or so this past week on this jar of eggs and another that I mixed up the same way. Thank you Marie's Shrimp Scent and Amerman Cure! :grin:

G

·
You would have a new customer if you come out with that one, and many more I think.

My favorite "carrot milk" :wink:

[ 09-15-2003, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: ****** ]

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Marie,

If you can make up some craw/anise? Write me down for a dozen bottles!!!!!!!

I'm serious!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Marie,

I will be down the 27th to visit the folks and do some fishing. I will stop in for shrimp and my new scent.

Thanks Marie,

Rusty

·
Registered
162 Posts
Marie,

They say 10% of the people catch 90% of the fish and I think they are correct. The problem was that I was part of the 90% of the people that caught 10% or less of the fish. Then I started reading about your scents and thought what the hell, I might as well try it, I can't do any worse.

WOW!!!!!! Down by the Ranier bridge Sat morning and within half an hour a nice 35lb URB to the boat. This is the same guy who before couldn't even get a wiggle. Anyway within the next half hour 4 more takedowns. Didn't get anymore to the boat but I could care less, at least I was getting bit.

Thank you I-Fish members for introducing me to Maries scents and a huge thank you to Marie. I will be calling this morning for a new shipment for me and a few of my friends.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Marie,

Got my first bottle of your scent last Friday and tried it today. Had it in my bag and almost forgot about it (duh)! Finally remembered after sitting for a couple of hours in line with about 10 other boats. Applied your sticky scent and 10 minutes later bam! 25# URB. Put it on my buddies spinner and 15 min later Bam! 21#URB. We get 2 more drive bys and nobody else touches anything for the next 2 hours and then it is time for us to go. I'm sold and will be calling for more!

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
I finaly ordered mine Monday at 2:30 and guess it was delivered Tuesday by 2:00. Thnaks Marie that what I call great service. Can't wait to get out and try it out.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts