IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to give a big thanks to Husker Ron & son Jordan for taking me out Saturday. Sadly we did get any take downs, but that was not from lack of effort on Ron's part. For the most part we didn't see much going on by anyone else. I learned a few things about trolling herring and wrapping Kwikfish. I'll be heading to Ireland for a 3yr assignment soon and was glad to get a trip in before I go. Day started off with an adrenaline rush as my alarm didn't go off. Only my 1 year old crying woke me - albeit 1/2 hour late. Needless to say I was lucky to get to our rendezvous spot on time and fortunately there weren't any of Oregon's finest patrolling the roads I was traversing. I had about as good of time as you can have without actually catching any fish. Ron will have a sinking feeling next fall, however, when my Aggies (Tx A&M) put the finishing touches on Frank Solich era by drilling the Huskers at home.

Tight Lines,

Dave

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
glad u had a good time......but no way will aTm come close to whopping my huskers.....go big red

·
Registered
806 Posts
Gig'em Aggies!!!! Whoooooop!!!!!

KilgoreTrout, I think I've figured out that these salmon are just afraid of us Aggies. And, when you get a Husker and an Aggie in a boat together, no telling what happens then. :grin:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts