IFish.net banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 52 years old and out of all the great fishing days in those years, today had to be the most perfect fishing day for me, and a close friend.

The boss gave me the day off for good behavior, no one at the launch, my speed and temp on my fishfinder that had quit working, was working when we launched and the Columbia was a pond with no wind all day.

Hey, at this point just turn around, call it good and go home?

Nah, first we had to keep four out of the ten, in our boat alone, we caught and released. Alaska? Don't need no stinkin' Alaska. A fishing lie? Nope, not today.

Mark, you may recognize one or two of these guys too. All down around St. Helens.

Thanks for Shaneing :dance: Nice Fish.
(Just funnin' with you Orange Crew)

One blah, blah, blah, me, me, me, memory for the rocking chair days. :smile:

[ 09-17-2003, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: ****** ]

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Ha ye ******!! :bowdown: Way to go!! Sounds like a GREAT day!!! :cool:

Thanks for Shaneing!! :dance: Nice fish!

Dipnet :grin:

[ 09-17-2003, 09:28 PM: Message edited by: Dipnet ]

·
Registered
676 Posts
OH MAN! OH MAN! OH MAN! Couldnt have happened to a nicer guy! Way to put the hurt on them URB's :cheers: :dance:
:bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
993 Posts
wow get a job those are nice fish (oh by the way thanks for yelling fish on in my ear) good job you old bulls
oh yea thanks for shaneing nice fish :grin:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
******, Thanks alot... I won't sleep a wink :wink: tonight :tongue: Great fish...Finally some URBrights!

MrDorkfish

Louis

·
Registered
641 Posts
Nice fish ******. Where did you get the Carrot Milk? :wink: :laugh: :laugh:

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Spooled:
Nice fish ******. Where did you get the Carrot Milk? :wink: :laugh: :laugh:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">

Homer Spooled, was not going to go here, but you made me. 9 of em' were on my rod.

Ask Dick :tongue:

Team Cabbage Silk.

Cabbage Silk is Herring, Sardine and Craw/Anise mixed. There you go Homer. :wink:

Thanks for sharing :dance: nice real scent mixture

[ 09-17-2003, 11:05 PM: Message edited by: ****** ]

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
What, you weren't using the Cucumber Vinaigrette with a splash of tabasco??? :whazzup:

Dipnet :grin:

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
******, you didn't seem to get hit by that netting season Monday. Beautiful fish, :dance: why wasn't Scott with you? Don't tell me, he HAD to WORK? :shrug: A day like yours is something to tell the grandkids about, if you can remember to tell em. :wink: :grin:
Thanks for shaneing!!!!!

·
Registered
535 Posts
All of these great pictures and reports about the Urbs make it real hard to put a honest 40 hour week in. And just think... T-bay is going to explode real soon.

·
Registered
10,493 Posts
Now that, there, is what Ah calls a spankin'!

Nice day on the river.

·
Registered
7,180 Posts
Nice job Rick. :grin: Wish I could take more time off and be there as much as you. What a day!!!! :grin:

:bowdown:

:cheers:

·
Registered
22,364 Posts
Now Rick that is a day worth bragging about bro. Especially when it is happening on your rod all day long. Congrats! :bowdown:

Now then, about the rockin chair. Does it fit in the Asultor? :grin:

"Man I hate working this time of year". :mad:

·
Registered
16,793 Posts
Oh Yeahhhhh, some kinda fun. :grin:

Only problem is - how ya ever gonna top that???? :wink:

Congrats and thanks for the inspiration, (think I'm gonna blend in some of that craw/anise too).

1 - 20 of 30 Posts