IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
119,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight, I grabbed the a bag of chicken that was leftover from ATWORKALOT (Three cheers for his donation of food food food!), stir fried up some pea pods and other veggies, layed the chicken over it in strips, and topped it off with Depoe Bay Dan's homeade salsa.

While enjoying the wonderful tastes, I began to think about all of the tables that Dan brought, and the salsa that he prepared, while I gave him barely nothing to work with, nor barely a greeting when he walked in! I was busy crazy with prizes, registration, and chaos!

He also donated 200 dollars worth of lures to ifish!

As the week goes on, I keep thinking of all the wonderful people who did so much to make ifishstock a blast, and I want you to know that every one of you pop into my mind and make me smile as the days wear on.

Don't be surprised if I don't just pop up with random thanks to people as I think of them, over and over!

Depoe Bay Dan, thank you! You made me smile tonight, and I appreciate that! Thanks for the tables, the salsa, and the fun conversation post party.

It was nice to be able to get to know you a little. :smile:

Jen

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I have never met Dan, but yet I consider him a good freind.

Dan, we will hook up soon and get some fish. God bless, I hope you are doing well.

Rusty

·
Banned
3,904 Posts
Thanks Jennie and Rusty! :smile:

We both were real busy and didn't get to visit like we would have liked too.

You did just fine and I was only one out of about 200 people there.

The post party was great and as I had mentioned earlier STG Rule was a kick. And so were you I might add.

I would like to say thanks to Barviewrocks, Woody and a couple others that willingly jumped in without asking them to help me unload, setup, and load the tables and chairs. I wished I could remember who the other two guys were that chipped in but too many new faces and names (both real name and moniker) for me to handle at the time. Maybe they will email me and refresh my memory.

It was great but I think the next time you will delegate some responsibilities and I will be on time and get my salsa done ahead of time. :grin:
Me being on time anywhere would really be an accomplishment! :grin:

Thanks Jen & Bill for the wonderful get together! :cheers: (Ginger Ale)! :grin:

I will get you a CD burned real soon of the pic’s I took and get it mailed or deliver it while traveling through Garibaldi.

Last but not least, I want to thank all those that gave me support on the LIG thread and to all of those that came up to me at ifishstock and congratulated me and offered support for my continued fight and success over alcoholism.

I’ve had several ifisher’s and non ifisher’s ask me off and on the site if or what type of help I was getting. I have told them all that I believe the LIG thread has helped me more than anything.

Thanks!

Dano

Day um, 33?

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Once again Dan going above and beyond the call of duty!!! :grin:

I second what rebell said. :cheers:

Nice job Dan!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts