IFish.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the OTC Hammond volunteer coordinator I want to thank the folks behind the scenes that were kind enough to help us out and make this a great event. Thanks to all the dogs that came down to fish and were willing to help with set up and clean up.

Special thanks to the folks that did not fish the tournament but were generous enough to come down and work while the rest of us played.

Ron (Thunnus) hope you get that new engine for your boat soon. Look forward to fishing with you.

Dan (Trollin) Last minute volunteer. Didn't get to meet you but thanks for helping us out. Edit: I did get to meet Dan and chat with him a bit, just didn't realize it was him at the time.

Bill (Namu Mac) The best friend I never met. Thanks for helping out buddy.

Vicki (Mrs. Woody) You have a great gal there Don.

Ted (Stickfish) and his lovely wife. Ted came up lame for fishing the tournament after seeing the forecast but still volunteered his time to the weigh in and of course radio checks for all the dogs within a 25 mile radius.

Elizabethanne (flyfisherwoman923). Resident nurse came down to help with whatever needed to be done and brought first aid supplies in case they were needed.

Also to those helping out that weren't on my volunteer list the help was very appreciated. The dogs and volunteers made this a great event. I will have good memories of this day for a long time.

·
Registered
22,364 Posts
Yes, thanks to all the folks that made this deal happen and served under the radar. Now you are in the spotlight and deserve the credit. Good for all of you. And Thanks!

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Many thanks to all the volunteers. It was a great event and your efforts were a big part of that.

·
Registered
639 Posts
It was a pleasure to help you guys out. I am still looking for those 30 and 40 lbs fish everyone has been posting. Things went smooth as silk! Great to meet some of you folks and hoping to meet a few more in Garibaldi.

Ron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts