IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody seen Texas Rig lately....he has a grin from ear to ear. :smile: :smile: He is "smoking hot" 3 fish in the last 3 trips! :dance: :dance: Hasn't anybody told him that he has to have a few "empty trips" once in awhile. :whazzup: ... Of course, he has had two excellent guides to hook these fish (Fishrite and Fishin' Eddie)....he hasn't put those fish in the "Big White Machine"...no no no...don't want to get any "berry juice and blood" in that beautiful boat of his. :shrug: He doesn't mind getting the "slime-blood-guts-egg juice" all over my boat though, fact is he is really enjoying it...JUST LOOK AT THAT GREAT BIG TEXAS SMILE next time you see him :cheers: Fishrite

·
Registered
22,377 Posts
Is that on the King James Terry? T rig actually scored. How big and were they actually springers or were they pickle lips? :hoboy:

If this is a true report then congrats to ya t-rig. :grin:

Hey pop's just called at 5:30. he just put another springer in the boat. Talk about someone that is hot. He did'nt even start until 4:30 pm. He's two up on me now. :bowdown:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bernie: On the KJ Version! The Texan is as hot as a Texas Sixshooter. I was with him on 2 of the last 3. I'm telling you I think that it is the guide service that he is using :grin: :grin: :dance: :dance: Terry

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bernie: I'm glad to hear your Dad is hitting fish. I will be leaving for Florida to fly fish for Tarpon with my son. I hope that you guys will leave a springer of two around for me. :grin: :grin: See you when I return on the 16th. :cheers: Terry

·
Registered
149 Posts
Fishrite I do want to thank you for a great time on the water. Now its your turn. Have fun in sunny Florida Fishin with Jeff

·
Registered
149 Posts
I almost forgot fishing eddie. I also wanted to thank him for puttin me in the right spot to put another one on my tag yesterday. :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.