IFish.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am heading down near Ten Mile this weekend, and was thinking of dragging the boat along and fishing for a bit. I have never fished Ten Mile in the fall, is it worth the gas money towing the boat?

Any reports or suggestions would be appreciated....

·
Registered
318 Posts
hey ryan .... wife and i have been down there a few times this year ... its a hard fish for sure ...... water level is the lowest it been in years ..... fish and structure in the mornings.... and hit those docks hard when the sun is beating down on ya..... i did the best with tied and true jigs.... with a trailer..... good luck and lets see some pics when you get back
Cheers Jade

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did the best with tied and true jigs.... with a trailer.....
Your a fan of Gary's jigs, good man. I have not used another brand of jigs since he introduced me to his....

Thanks for the advice, I have had good luck at Ten Mile in the spring and early summer, but have never fished it this late in the year.

I am fishing the Umpqua on Monday, so Ten Mile will simply be "practice" for the insane smallie action of the Umpqua.

·
Registered
318 Posts
pics pics pics ....... good luck i always want to stop and fish that river just never got the gumtion too.....lol good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts