IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calling Team Moose Drool, I'm headed to the Clearwater tomorrow, and I think we ought to rally at Orofino. Springer fishing is pretty good, and I'm bringing BorntoFish up to experience it. Anyone else that cares to rally there, either send an e-mail tonight, or get a hold of Denali. Failing all else, look for the big grey Alumaweld Sled with the ifish stickers somewhere around Magill, Pink House hole, Black Rock, or Slaughterhouse.

·
Registered
104 Posts
If it wasn't for work I'd be begging for a ride. Good luck & keep us posted.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Mojo,

The Clearwater is not fishing very well. I suggest the rendevouz be in Riggins, ID on the Salmon. That's a shorter drive for you plus I've never been on that river. Will talk to you tonight.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Mojo, I want to thank both you and Denali for a terrific weekend. While the fishing wasn't as productive as we'd have preferred, the hours were filled with entertaining exchanges and quality refreshments. :cheers: :dance: :cheers:

Joe, I'll let you, as Team Leader/Cub Reporter, handle the trip report for "our" readers. However, I feel compeled to bring up some critical points and observations I made as I am now reviewing our Team Charter.

1. We still have an empty slot for our designated Team Cheerleader and I would propose that we ask Denali to approach our new Spokane acquaintances in that regard...there's room for one of them in roll call. :grin:

2. In that regard I would volunteer to work with this new member in development of an appropriate uniform and wardrobe befitting the intelligence and moral fiber of this group. :rolleyes: Oh well, wait a minute, lets re-think that train of thought but at least let me work on the uniform.

3. Mojo exhibited great talent and ingenuiety [sp?] this morning in his cheerleading demonstration, so I suggest that he work with Denali to come up with appropriate material.

4. As long as there is a fish swimming in the Clearwater, I would propose that we hold a Team meeting in that "quaint" brew pub in Lewiston on a monthly basis. I think we are in agreement that there are other recruitment possibilities on those premises.

5. And last but not least, I nominate Fear No Fish as a new member to assume the leadership roll in our Research & Development subgroup of Team Moose Drool.

I think that about covers it for now. Again, thanks guys, for a great weekend.

Oh, almost forgot....hey Denali, what are you going to be doing next week? :cool: Remember our Team Motto......."Show me your @@@@@@@!" :laugh:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Mojo/Born to Fish,

Excellent weekend and good effort on the springers. Thanks for holding the tiller in that roaring current. Dean, I do not take my responsibilities lightly as a member of team Moose Drool. I will contact the local candidate this evening and arrange an audition/interview. On the uniform thing I will take the appropriate measurements and be sure to double check everything.

Next week?????? Oh that's right I forgot. I'll be heading southeast on a team moose drool recruiting trip. My research indicates much talent in the area. I will post the results of my due diligence.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just want to let the new recruit know that it is not easy to get into Denali's inner circle!! Once you get there it's pretty easy but the initiation can be tough. Jim- We landed five fish on the Clackamas Saturday 25#, 20#, 18#, 12 # and a 23" Jack. I am heading to the Rogue this next week for 5 days of vacation. I will give you a report. By the way the driftboat has a new addition an 9.9 Merc. 4 stroke. :cheers:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Pineapple,

FYI, This new recruit will not have the same problems you did I assure you. Wow great day on the Clack! I'll be down doing my annual keys thing next week. Keep an eye out for DB's for me as we would like to add one to the fleet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts