IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,

Another awesome day in Tilly despite the wind

Finially got the Hoghunter out of moth balls and spent a great day scoring chrome with H2Odog & Danthefishman from Dan StLaurent Guide Service, who took the day off to join me... (This Kid can catch Fish.) :bowdown: :bowdown:

In addition "Team Promotion" spent the day with us as well and scored chrome...

Another great day had by all... By the way, the "CDP" continues to be a mass producer... it never ceases to amaze me...

Here are the results...

Danthefishman on the Left with 29# of Chrome & H2ODog on the right with a 19 pounder

The Hog Hunter with 21# of TillyHog

Team "Bagley/Promotion" with a couple of happy customers

Way to go guys and keep up the carnage without me tomorrow. You guys are are great to fish with. :dance: :cheers:

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Nice feeeeesh KHH!! :cheers: You guys are killing them down on the coast!

- :dance: jokester

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Team Hoghunter kicked some major chrome booty as well!! Congrats!! :cheers:

Dipnet :grin:

·
Registered
69 Posts
So Terry I am at the game watching the Beavs get run over by some BIG DOGS with your tickets and you are out having a great time on the water. Looks like you were havin some fun. Hey save some of those for the rest of us.
Great Job,Don't you ever have "Honey DOs".
Thanks for the tickets.
JW

3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glad you could make it to the game John...although the results were bad.

Had to get up very early Sunday to drive to Bend to see the boy for a visitation at the Oregon National Guard Youth Challenge...

Tell your buddy who sent his kid over there if he is as proud as I am then this program was a winner.

My kid seems so different... He really has a different outlook on things but has to keep up his motivation for another 7 weeks or so.

Take care... will be in touch... I am definately fishing tomorrow. I took a vaction day so I could celebrate my B'day on the Bay.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Hey Terry, thanks for the great day on the bay. I always learn something when I go on someone elses boat and between you and Daniel I probably should have taken notes, and you're right, that kid is a fish catchin machine!!! One very important thing i learned (sorry to give away your secrets on the internet) is that salmon bite when Pink Floyd is blaring on the stereo but dont seem to bite as well for Willie Nelson or Lynard Skynard. Honey was thrilled that I brought home seafood again. She broiled some up that night. She said it was delicious....i wouldn't know, i fell asleep taking off my boots (long day). Looking forward to future adventures. Oh yeah...happy birthday young fella!!!!!
Roger

1 - 11 of 11 Posts