IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,

Here are the results of another weekend of tough fishing. Had to take 2 days to scratch out these 4 fish but its better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

Here is a 25# slab for the Hoghunter

Captain "DanthefishinMan" with 27# of Chrome

And once again, the Hoghunter with 12# & 20# of Chrome along that zipperlip spot along Highway 101 on Tillamook Bay.

Great fun had by all. Got to fish & hang out with the "Promotion" fishing crew this weekend. What a pleasure and great time. Here is a look at one of the newest rigs by "Motion Marine"

This puppy has a diesel motor in it. It is one sweet rig as Mark & his crew at Motion Marine build a beautiful boat.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Nice fish. Great pic's of crew with PFD's on.Glad to see you score
Rubber Hooks

·
Registered
352 Posts
KHH, Way to go. It's nice to see chrome like that, complete with sea lice.............Bobber Down

[ 10-06-2003, 08:52 AM: Message edited by: Bobber Down ]

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Hey Terry do you even have a boat anymore? :wink: :grin:

Nice fish :cheers:

3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shane,

Since the possy I hang around with has shiny new boats, my hunk of scrap metal has been rendered unfit to be seen in.

Honostly, I can't believe how much fun it is to fish out of other peoples boats :grin: .

However, this isn't going to last for long. It is the season to get the cobwebs off the Willie and start patrolling the rivers & tidewater.

Hogback is quite anxious & ready to throw on his annual clinic bobber fishing & drift fishing so I guess it is time for me to play chauffeur and go back to fish catching school as he is schooling me as he normally does

Good Luck this fall & tight lines.

3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey SKP,

You are correct. I went back and it was Skipper who was offering seats.

Forgive me, that is my lack of memory kicking in

Keep in mind I do have a natural handicap and that is the fact that I am from the Bluegrass state

G

·
I searched the internet far and wide for that zipper. Glad someone used it. :grin:

As if I can talk. Ain't been. :smile:

3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey ******,

When are you going to send the link to all those animated GIF files for all of us computer hillbillies that would like to look computer literate :shrug: ????

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Beautiful snow belly hogs.
:bowdown: :bowdown: :dance: :dance:
SKP

3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey SKP,

I saw your post for seats last Friday. How did your crew do? We pretty much thought that fishing for the most part was pretty slow this weekend.

We are very fortunate to score what we did because those were some long days.

It was so tough Saturday that after we got out 2 fish out of the gate that morning we zoomed all the way to Trask Tidewater and did some bobber fishing.

There were allot of fish flopping around down there but we did not get into any biters.

Hopefully rain is on the way.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Do you know what the NOAA marine forecast was for these two days? I seem to think it called for 3' wind waves. This looks pretty flat and nice to me.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
I worked on Friday. You must be thinking of someone else. I didn't make a post of open seats. I wish I had a big enough boat to have open seats. I can only fish me and one other person confortably in my boat. It's a 14 foot open bow Mirrocraft and only a 15 horse motor. It's too small for the ocean. Bays are fine though.

I'll be going fishing October 13 and 14. I haven't decided where yet. Either the Siletz, Nestucca, or T-Bay tidewater, depending upon what this rain does. T-Bay is about the only place right now or the Nehalem, but that's too far for me for a short trip. It's slow every where else.

SKP

G

·
Right click on any graphic on any internet page, left click on properties and it will tell you the URL of where it came from. XTC figured that one out. :laugh:

Find most of them with an internet search, any subject .gif. Example, hillbilly.gif and see what comes up? :wink:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Shane
The Pig Packer er I mean the Hog Hunter is just resting up for what we hope will be our annual Tuna assult next year!
Randy

1 - 20 of 25 Posts