IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,

Someone once said it aint over till its over. That cliche was no more true than today.

The Hog Hunter today went for one last go around for URB's with Team H2O Dog and his close friend Scott. Team Tacklebuster and his wonderful family were also in attendance for another great day of fishing.

The day was grey and rainy but the wind was very tolerable and the fishing was OK as well. We went 2 for 3 and Team Tacklebuster scored as well. One of ours was a beautiful native silver that went back into the drink unharmed.

Here are the certified results.

Scott with a nice 15# URB

Team Tacklebuster with his daughter with another nice fish.

Roger, I want to thank you again for the nice lunch you made and the baseball game we watched while on the H2O Dog. It was great to share some water with you and Scott.

Chris, it was great seeing you and your family. I look forward to the upcoming hunting season and hope we can do some birds, ducks & geese soon.

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
It was great seeing and talking to you out on the water today Terry :cheers: You know we were bound to catch fish with a Kentucky and Alabama boy anchoring side by side. Them yankee fish didn't stand a chance :grin: Heck, next time we ought to throw out a couple Clorox juggs and really put a whoopin on em :cool: Have fun in Tilly, I look forward to killing a few dozen birds with you soon. You and the missus need to come over for for dinner soon.

Roger and Scott, it was nice meeting you and I hope to see you guys out on the river again soon :cheers:

[ 10-11-2003, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: Tacklebuster ]

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Way to go team Tacklebuster and H20 Dog. :cheers: I knew we shouldn't have listened to the weatherman!!! :mad: Oh,well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dipnet :grin:

Team Get Bent

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Way to go guys

Saw you guys fishing right below us... we ended up getting one hen and had 2 other drive bys.

Shane :cheers:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Terry, happy to have you along, you're always welcome aboard the all inclusive h20dog. Thanks for introducing me to the C.D.P., really seemed to do the trick. Next time we'll have to barge the hot tub out with us (must keep hands above the water!). Scott confessed on the way home that he could barely retie his lead line after landing that fish and had this goofy grin that lasted all night. We made made it to the hoot-n-nanny and took the host and hostess a couple steaks from the fish. a bunch of the guys there crowded around asking where we got it and what we were using and such so i gave them your number...heh heh heh.
Chris, nice to meet you, glad to have you and your lovely family and pretty boat next to us.

·
Registered
10,841 Posts
Nice job fellas! You can't go wrong with two southern boys in a hogline :grin: You're bound to catch a fish or two!! Congrats :cheers:

3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Roger,

I appreciate the great trip and all the extra "all inclusives." The CDP thing is all good. It definately has been a consistant producer. Although I have to say the method you were utilizing seems to make it hang in there better.

Tell Scott it was a pleasure to meet him and fish with him. So glad he got to take home a nice keeper.

Oh by the way, look for the Tilly report coming next. I was a good day.

Take care, and lets stay connected.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Sweet fish guys...It's So so nice out there when nobody is around ! I'm fishing it till the numbers are way way down..i haven't got a silver yet but hopefully soon.

MrDorkfish

Louis

1 - 9 of 9 Posts