IFish.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you havent already seen the latest issue of STS., I strongly recommend taking a look at it. Team Carrot milk has contributed some very informative springer techniques, that are proven, as we all no.... Great article, and well worth taking the time to read. I think it is Great having a group like Zaq, Shane, Bobby, and chris. On this board, that are willing to share there knowledge with others, and try and help us all out, No one can stop learning, when it comes to salmon fishing, And some of the stuff i have learned, has dfeinately Changed some of my tactics. Obviously these guys are not giving away all there secrets, But what they do share, is worth listening to. I have had the opportunity to fish with Zaq, and I just want to thank these guys for Contributing to us All. I know that everyone on this board does not always get along, But lets be thankfull for what weve got here.... And that is INFORMATION for us all to learn from. And i am by no means saying team carrot milk is the only contributors. I thank all of you, Todd

·
Registered
13,929 Posts
I would love to read that article. I subscribed to STS magazine at the Sportsman's show, they gladly took my money but I haven't heard a peep out of them yet. I guess I'll have to mosey down to the store and buy one if I want to see it. :shrug:

·
Registered
12,167 Posts
I wondered when it would come out. I got a sneak peak of the aticle a few months back. Well written, and I'm sure some of you will find it very informative.
GBS

·
Registered
714 Posts
What's that saying? From what's his name .,(oh he just slapped me)
None of knows more than all of us :bowdown:
PS thanks to those who share, and those that don't, a hint.
There are plenty of fish to go around :wink:

·
Administrator
119,501 Posts
You mean that the article has words?
:laugh:

Congrats, guys... Seriously!
Jen

·
Registered
594 Posts
:dance::applause: Congratulations Team Carrot Milk :applause: :dance:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Boy oh Boy; you guys are everywhere, it sure is great to see people get recognition for the things they work so hard at, and I mean these guys work hard for every fish. I want to thank you for the information you leave both off and on the river.
:cheers: see you on the river; Gene

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Thanks for the props fellas, look for some high class information to come across your computer monitors via IFISH in the near future. Thanks all! :dance:

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
I went out and bought the magazine last night. I've seen those pictures somewhere else, oh yeah, on ifish! :wink: It was great of you guys to mention ifish.net also in the article, even before you mentioned your own website! I bet the newbie counts keep going up now. I'm going to try some of those tactics very, very soon. After all, the Columbian says that there is a massive surge of springers right now moving up the lower Columbia.

I plan on getting some of the scent and putting it to the test to see if it comes with wood shampoo :smash:.

Nice article Zaq, Bobby, Shane, and Chris! How about putting some more good stuff on ifish too! :dance:

:smash: :smash: :applause: :applause:SKP

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
<font color="blue">Thanks for all the kind words :smile:

There are many Ifisher's out there that give out great information and we are just a few of that many that are always willing to help people catch a fish or two.

Ifish is such a great place to meet new friends and exchange priceless information......Thank you Jennie for making it possible :hearton: :hearton: :angel:

Thanks for all the support :cheers:
</font>

1 - 14 of 14 Posts