IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is no place safe. I was up to Lamiglass last week getting new rods so I picked up one of the new catalogs. Open up to the first page and there is a member of team carrot with a bright springer. :cheers: Sorry I couldn't remember the your name but congradulations and nice pic.
Sean

·
Registered
662 Posts
It's Zaq, and he's sporting the clown frown!

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
:cheers:
Cool it has to be you Bobby

That picture rocked post it up again for everyone to see :bowdown:

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Well,

I did some checking and It's true, my Portland Pic made the first page of the catalog, it's not the cover but pretty close. I believe this springer was brought in with some of the original XXXOO1 Carrot milk.

Carrots 4 ever

Here's the pic that made the cut

Bobby

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Hey you should see if Nike wants to post that in their catalog... Could be a whole new marketing ploy! Cool Pic!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Wow, that is a great pic.

Looks like you're sporting the official Team Carrot Milk uniform(matching orange rain pants :wink: )

Congrats again on a great fish too.

Chris

[ 08-06-2003, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: FWF1 ]

·
Registered
395 Posts
Bobby,

I guess when you've got it going on like you guys do, It's good luck all the way around for the carrot clan. :grin:
Congrats on the pic, It's a dandy. Better keep wearing that Lami hat since there know tellin' what other good fortunes may come your way.

Congrats

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Sweet, I knew had to be you Bobber, your the prettiest one..............

Jimmy Schoat said congratulations as well!

[ 08-06-2003, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: ZaQ ]

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Alright!!

Zaq, they let you back, what's that 8 times now....Jen can't live with out you :grin: :wink: :wink:

Bobby

1 - 12 of 12 Posts