IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out with my neighbor steve and two of his sons. We were fishing the same spot as last wedneday using the same k-fish and anchovie wrap. We had just fininshed talking about the banana he was eating :tongue: not more than a minute later, bamalamalama, my pole is hoping in the holder :shocked: . i jump up and set the hook. The fish just starts running every which way. towards the boat, away from the boat, and under the boat. After twenty minutes we get it up to the side and ready to net. She was a beauty. Steve goes to net it.
Nope she doesn't want any of that. awayy she goes. Peeling line. having never experienced this i was excited but starting to feel it in my fore arms
. As she ran she went under the boat again and my line was wrapped around my out drive. Steadily I pulled up my motor and luckily we freed the line with out hearing a snap. After 5 minutes or so we were finally able to net her. She was a big'un. Later we weighed her redneck
style, first weighed my self on bath room scale - then weighed myself holding the fish, we subtracted and it came up to just under 30lbs. I will try to post the pictures later.

Cartman

[ 09-15-2003, 09:27 AM: Message edited by: CARTMAN ]

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hey, redneck, blueneck, whiteneck, noneck....tastes the same either way.. Nice job!! :grin:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Like I have said many times fish bite better with bananas in the boat. Congrats. :cheers:

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can anyone help up load the picture? It is actually in the group of up loaded photos I just don't know how to get it so it shows on the post. any help is appreciated. thanks from the computer challenged fisherman.

Cartman

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Cartman - Go back and edit your post. Where you have the image loaded, it should look something like this "http://www.ifish.net/uploads/583522256.jpg" between the text.

See if that works.

If not, let me know which photo it is and I can put it up there.

Steve :cheers:

By the way. Sounds like a fun fish! Good job! [img]graemlins/applause.gif

[ 09-15-2003, 09:39 AM: Message edited by: Steelie Steve ]

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Steve I was unable to figure it out. The picture is called chinook salmon. you will know it's me By the blue yankees shirt. Thanks alot for all your help.

Cartman

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
Here ya go CARTMAN!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's it. Thanks guys. Hopefully i can figure this whole computer thing out soon.
:cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts