IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went fishing with one of the local dingalings at the oysterhouse on Sunday I guess we did pretty good cause we landed 6 fish. Most were on bobbers at the "special tree hole" almost all the bites looked like BOGGIES but when you set the hook it was a big surprise(WAHOO). "Saw alot of round bobbers going down." We did try something of a new sent though. Cranberries and banana juice seem to work pretty well. We did bounce some eggs at the oyster house and picked up two and missed a couple. Don't ever bounce eggs at the oyster house folks give you real funny looks when you do that. Only doughballs and dingalings would try such a thing.

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
:whazzup: :whazzup: :whazzup:

·
Premium Member
4,094 Posts
plugcut, your boat have a name on it? barbrajean maybe? backbouncing... yea thats never been done before :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Hey plugcut,

Glad you left out the 3rd ingredient in my special sauce.

And I don't care what Marie at Tillamook Bait said, we caught those fish with out her help. :grin: ( Thanks again Marie, your the best )

And yes nuetron, team dingaling fishes out of the barbarajean.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Blenders fixed plugcut. I just finished up another batch a few minutes ago!

Just don't tell kentucky hawg hunter what's in this special sauce!! If he post what's in my new scent, it will definetly become a war!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I do like fishing with team dingaling we usally find some blind and dumb fish. The only way they find us is that banana oil. Hey Rebell did you get the blender fixed so we can make some more.

3,877 Posts
OK,

I can't help myself....

Plugcut won't tell me the 3rd ingredient so I took matters in my own hands. With some extensive research I found the formula also consists of:

Am I close or what :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Your close Terry, :smile:

With a little more research, you may just find it.

Keep smiling bud! :grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HEY Rusty can I tell about the prune juice. I just won't tell him how much.
Terry you are close very close but never ever use Strawberry Jello in your cure. I scrapped a hole pile of eggs with the stuff. Never got a bite on those eggs.
Bobb'er down Monica

3,877 Posts
John,

Your kidding about the Stawberry jello thing right .....

I have been curing using this stuff all fall....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hey Plugcut, going to miss you out there this weekend. Maybe your boat more than you...
just kidding. I know that batch of eggs with the jello mix didn't work out but I have used some that did (I thought it was yours). :shrug:

Anyway, I'm taking Vinnie out to bank the Trask and Wilson and we'll be thinking about ya.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts