Registered
326 Posts
Arghh I be ready for me favorite day.

Mad Tom Kid
Scourge of Silver lake

·
Registered
788 Posts
Ahoy me hearties! I'll be workin' in La Grande. A pirate of the lone prarie, arrgh!

·
Registered
788 Posts
yes i am a pirate, 200 years too late... the cannons don't thunder there's nothing to plunder, i'm an over 40 victim of fate....arriving too late...... JB :cheers:

·
Registered
6,538 Posts
I always have to think of Ray Stevens and the Pirates of Penzance?

I dont like it and I wont do it.

OK OK we will all sing and dance Or you walk the plank.

arrrrggggg

I love that song.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tis a fien day fer fishin'

·
Registered
326 Posts
Arrhh, t' day be here me buckos. Time to celebrate. :cheers::passout:.

Mad Tom Kid
Scourge of Silver lake

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Id be tyme to cellarbrate hour airitage ye scurvy dogs ....Now give me yor fynest Arrrgg B Garrrrr..Or propare to be Shanghaied and Keelhauled ya louse ridden bilge rats... Arrrrrrgg....

Capn. Barnacle Barney
Buckaneer (Retired)

·
Registered
22,364 Posts
Me thinks you all be need'n to dance with ol' Jack Ketch mates. Aye.......

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
If'n ye don't talk like a pirate, I'll be havin' ye scurvy matey's & wenches "Kiss the Gunner's daughter" as ye be given 30 lashes w' the cat o' ninetails. I'll cut ye from knave to chops & put yer dead lights out.

Ye ask how long I been a pirate????

All me bloomin' life, Sir! Me mother was a mermaid and me father he was King Neptune! I was born on the crest of a wave and rocked in the belly of the deep. Barnicles & seaweed is me clothes. The hair on me haid is hemp. Every bone in me body is a spar and when I spits, I spits tar. I'm hard I is, I am, I Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, SIR!!!!!

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
Ye ever heard of a pirate fishin? Ya blokes ever tried ta hold a fishin pole with a hook? I'll be outa here mateys! (Step, thump, step, thump, step thump, crash) Aaarghhh! Who spilt the grease on deck!

The swab!

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Holdin' the role with a hook is but a small price to pay... the upside it ya don't need a gaff to haul in the big ones!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts