IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went by the back of my garage last night - and some idiots tagged my garage...(Grafitti).
So if you travel on McGloughlin/99E and just south of the Ross Island bridge - there's a garage with some fresh blue grafitti all over it facing the road - you may see me out there painting over it later today...
I really hate disrespectful little twits that have way too much time on their hands...
At least this time they didn't paint on my garage door.
Taggers - can't stand 'em.

· Registered
6,707 Posts
I get this on my loading bay in se down town. There is a $1500 reward for catching taggers paid by the city of portland. Now that the night shift knows about it they are waiting with the cell phone. They plan on following them in cognito till they get busted. I have heard about a group of kids riding around on bikes all cranked up at 3 am painting here on the south east side of the river. for 1500 bucks a head(attached mind you) you would think some bail bond type might get out there and round up some of these people who like to make others aware of their own pathetic existance. Kinda like fishing for pike minnow with a much bigger pay out. Tagger hunting. :smash:

· Registered
3,747 Posts
UHMW- thanks I think I just found a new summer job!!!

Paul

· Registered
469 Posts
Before you paint it, take a picture of it and report it to the police. They keep records of grafitti, and many of the taggers use the same "tag" over and over. When they do get caught, the cops will pile on as many cases as they can.

I used to work at a store at 39th and Powell, got a new tag at least once a week. I never let them have the satisfaction of seeing it or showing it off to their buddies, I just painted over it as soon as I saw it. :mad:

· Registered
13,100 Posts
Sort of like a wolf raises his hind leg on the boundary of his territory, taggers mark their boundries with paint.

Your a corner marker for some punk group of kids :rolleyes:

Should be a hanging offence but it aint :smash: :smash:

Paint over it, and dont give them the satisfaction of seeing it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.