IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to thank Gene,Linda and the gang at Tackle Time for Sat. It was also Gene's birthday I guess, at least we sang happy birthday to him. Thanks again.....Roger R&R

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Don't you have to love them? They are the greatest people on the face of the earth. I get my bait and thngs from them just because I like their ways. They are great people.

We go down every year in August and fish, They always have a smile on their faces, and are willing to help out any way they can.

I don't think they know us by name, but they know who we are.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Ya- and then Gene and Ed took bout 8 folks out on Lady Dee Sunday and got a load of Sturgeon. Including.... the biggest fattest 59 incher that I ever saw. It was a PIG. Another one was not much smaller too. :grin:
Man - the Sturgeon are fat this year! :dance:

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Hey fishbait, your smelt worked real good. :grin: I've never seen smelt with so many ripe females. I had caviar everywhere each bait up (yummm! :sick: ) . Didn't do as well as Gene and Ed but I got one on the way down Friday and then 2 on Saturday with Pete, my Nephew and the girls (who were watching movies all day). Caught a lot more shakers than I'm used to down there too. Lots of 40's around. :cheers:

What's this mean Steve?? "Glad to hear you go on um, closing very soon."
:whazzup:

·
Registered
400 Posts
yes they are tops and more important they are honest,.
but in tillamook we have marie [a bit more b.s.] but just as frendly,and helpfull

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.