IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
17,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Big Show is tomorrow (see thread at top for details).

So who's gonna be there?

And what are you hoping to find a deal on?

·
Administrator
41,360 Posts
I'll be there. I'll trade you some extended body green drakes for the secret herring spin set-up!

G

·
I'll be there at 6:30 AM to help setup and will be thre all day. I'm looking for fly fishing items.
garyk I'm interested in the Marryatt fly reel....email me :smile:

·
Registered
13,253 Posts
I will be there. Not sure what my table number is, dont find out until check in.

I got some new stuff and old stuff for sale. My attitude is I want to get rid of it :wink: so I priced it accordingly so I wouldnt have to bring it home.

Hope to spend a lot of time packing stuff into the place during set up, and leave with nothing but a fat wallet :dance:

Items I will be hoping somebody takes home with a smile on their face: rods, reels, rod building components and misc stuff, (in both new and used).

I cant imagine there not being some good deals at the show. It is only one day. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
I've been saving my pennies since I first heard of this. Can't wait.

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
I'll be there. Bringing up some stuff, but don't have a table. Really won't be buying anything, hope to unload some, worst case scenario would be a trade. See you guys there.

·
Administrator
119,610 Posts
I'll be there, with Pete, and Bill is stopping by for a while.

I'll have hats, sweatshirts, flags, and... who knows what else?

A slight case of the flu, too! :smile:

Jen

·
Registered
731 Posts
What time do the gates open?

Thx
larry

·
Registered
731 Posts
Thanks Stew

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
i'll be wandering the countryside early in the am putting out signs to direct you all to the fairgrounds. i'm hoping to get you all lost then get first crack at all the good stuff.
stew, my good pal at "The Sign Co." has donated 10 new signs to the chapter and i'll be picking them up today afterwork. i took his 12 yr old son shad fishin last weekend and let him land fish till he was exhauted. we owe his dad a big thank you.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Cindy and I will be there with TONS of jigs, floats, new First Cast Jigs hats and much more. All of it will be discounted with some stuff going for wholesale prices.

Mark

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Mrs. FNF and I will be there. I'm always looking for the secret WARTS! As in Storm Mag Warts. Looking forward to meeting more Ifishers! :cheers:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hello.....

I'll be there with some "Colectors Edition" Hot Tamale gear, along with some of our newer Northwest Outdoor Adventure shirts & hats. Pretty good stuff.

I'll also be there with literally a "boat-Load" of Fly's...That's right FLY'S, ready to make the boys at Kauffmans wishing they were here.

Bring it on!!! All offers will be gladly reviewed!

Scott

[ 05-30-2003, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: Pete ]

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hey, is this going to be a cash only affair or are debit credit cards and checks ok as well? Sine I only live a few blocks away, I will be there early looking for those awesome deals.

G

·
Originally posted by SKSPAWNER:
Hey, is this going to be a cash only affair or are debit credit cards and checks ok as well? Sine I only live a few blocks away, I will be there early looking for those awesome deals.
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">There may be some sellers set up for that but I would bring cash or maybe some sellers may take personal checks.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Time to replace my outboard, lookin' for about '73 50 - 65 hp Johnson/Evenrude/Merc. Anybody!

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
pardon my ignorance, but can I just bring stuff to sell, or do I need a table? See my post in tackle under "rods and reels for sale reduced"
I'll have that stuff with me to hopefully unload.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts