IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope everyone had a good time today :smile: There were lots of good deals to be had :dance: I scored about eight brand new and original Hot N Tots first thing :grin: Thanks to all for their participation. A big thank you to all who contributed to our silent auction and to all the vendors who bought tables. A special thanks to Jennie for publicizing this event on ifish and forbringing ifish items to the swap meet

It was good meeting some ifish members in person and Marie we missed you :depressed:
Kudos go to TV Chapter President Shawn McDonald how almost single handidly put this event together

Look for bigger and better next year :cool:

[ 05-31-2003, 04:34 PM: Message edited by: Stew ]

·
Administrator
119,611 Posts
OK! I got a table! Thank you, Shane!

I will be there with hats, Sweatshirts, decals, the new patches, in both color and green/white... lessee,,,, decals,

And whatever I can gather from my tackle that I don't need!

I may even set up ifish online. :smile:

How bout the web cam? YEAH! I'll do that!

Jen

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Hi Everyone!

Tillamook Bait Company with Marie's SHRIMP SCENTS
will be there!

We'll have a table with a TON of goodies for all to buy!

We expect to see YOU there! :smile:

lLet me know what you want to see on my table!

Thanks and we're looking forward to it! :grin:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
NOTICE: NOTICE:

We are sorry we we'ren't there, but something came up and we were NOT able to make it. Maybe next year if nothing gets in our way. We have HUGE responsibilities that you may not be aware of. And that is what got us...

Sincerely,
Marie & Dennis

[ 06-02-2003, 07:41 PM: Message edited by: Captain and Marie ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's great Marie! :dance: I was hoping you would be.Please bring some of that new sticky scent :cool:
Looks like ifish is going to be well represented
Here is the list of ifish sponsors so far and I might have left some off.
Tillamook Bait Co.
Trask River Tackle
First Cast Jigs
Captain J

...and of course Jennie :grin:

[ 05-18-2003, 11:26 AM: Message edited by: Stew ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Class VI:
This looks great! I can only be there for an hour or so, so when will the silent auction wrap-up?

Thanks
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">I'm not sure on that but when I find out I'll post it here.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Scott might be there I haven't heard yet. Scott Kappes from the Hot Tamale Outdoor Show will be there along with Tillamook Anglers, ODFW and OSP. You ought to see some of the great items we have for our silent auction :cool:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hey all,

I'll try to answer some of the questions from above.

The swap meet and auction will go from 9am - 3pm at the washington county fairgrounds in hillsboro. see the flyer link in stews post above...

The auction will be a silent auction with items ending at different times between 11am and 2pm. There will be lots of great stuff at the auction. I have many donated guided trips, rods from gloomis, berkeley, wwgrigg, eagle claw and mitchell, ambassadeur reels, new office chairs, PIAA driving lights, fishbox from clackacraft, eggs, scents, lures and terminal tackle and lots of other stuff. This is of course in additon to all of the stuff the vendors will be selling. I have already heard from a number of vendors that they are going to have really good prices and lots of product available.

For anyone selling a boat, you can bring it along and put it in the parking lot during the day, there will be lots of traffic and parking is free...

Setup for vendors begins at 7am on the day of the event. Unfortunately there is no way to set up any earlier this year.

and most importantly-bring your kids!

see ya all at the swap meet!
Shawn

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Especially bring the kids. This event replaces/expands out annual Youth Fishing Fair. There will be lots of fishing related activities, not only fun but educational as well for the kids to participate in.

·
Administrator
119,611 Posts
I'm getting excited about this one! It'll be a hoot!

Jen

1 - 20 of 34 Posts