IFish.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks El-Kabong, I'll keep an eye for you, we'll be in a Motion Marine. What you're saying is what I've been hearing as well, purple herring or the chartruse spinner with the green eye. Good luck

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
Top of the Hill Angler,

is you MM one of the ones slipped at Garibaldi? )there are 2 along the pier right by the boat launch?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Greetings, Have a buddy joining me this weekend with his boat and going to drop a few pots in T-Bay, would appreciate any hot ideas/tips for seeking out some nooks... :dance:

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Ancient Chinese Proverb:

"A dry hook catches no fish".

SKP

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
Top of the Hill Angler,

try a search, there have been a lot of topics on fishing T-Bay lately.

My luck has been with big herring on the bottom with a secret sticky shrimp scent manufactured by a certain ifish sponsor (I hesitate to say the name as I fear I will be unable to get my weekend supply I don't want to start a run.

Marie are my fears unfounded?

high slack seems to be good. ocean if it is open and if you can get out there.

I'll be there in a Gregor, out of Garibaldi.

EK

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
El-Kabong, no I'm not MM in Garibaldi, unfortunately I'm still riding with friends. My wife and I built our 2nd home at Rockaway Beach this last yr., so now the trick is to talk her into the importance of owning that metal boat!!! :bowdown:

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
I just got back from Garibaldi and did very well on crabs. The largest I have ever seen. I used a couple different baits and had no luck but I bought some large Squid and Whamo it was like they could not stop coming in my cage.
Give it a shot.

ST

1 - 7 of 7 Posts