IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and a couple of friends are going to fish
T-bay friday we got on nice fish in last sunday troling cut plug herring we will be troling at the tip of the north jetty around 7:00 am so let me know if any ifishers will be out there friday I may be out there saturday & sunday too

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
I will be down there doing a little crabbing and fishing with the family.

I'll be in a Red Alumaweld 20' open sled, will be monitoring channel 78 fishing around the Coast Guard hole and Ghost hole.

You may want to watch the North Jetty :sick: :
FRI...W WIND 10 KT... WIND WAVES 2 FT... W SWELL 12 FT... CHANCE OF SHOWERS.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Me and two other buds will be there Saturday morning. Going to do some bobber fishing with a special egg cure and tuna wraps.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool hope to see you both out there i have a 20ft thunder jet with siver body and red wind sheild

·
Registered
10,875 Posts
Everyone who's going to be out there this weekend, be careful!! Weather's supposed to be pretty rough!

-jokester

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I'll be down there all weekend. I dont know where to start :shrug: Fishing ?, Crabbing ?, or Razor Clamming ? Sounds like a trifecta weekend ! :cheers:

I'll be in a white NR with Ifish & Oakland Raider stickers (don't start on me about the Raiders)

Pat

3,877 Posts
Jokester is right....

Be very careful aroung those jetties if you are fishing inside of them this weekend. These swells will be nothing to mess with :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: .

...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY FOR HAZARDOUS SEAS...
TONIGHT...S WIND 15 KT BECOMING W... WIND WAVES 3 FT... W SWELL 18 FT AT 14 SECONDS...SUBSIDING TO 15 FT AT 13 SECONDS THIS EVENING. SHOWERS. ISOLATED EVENING THUNDERSTORMS.
FRI...W WIND 15 KT... WIND WAVES 3 FT... W SWELL 13 FT AT 12 SECONDS.
FRI NIGHT...S WIND 10 KT... WIND WAVES 3 FT... W SWELL 11 FT AT 11 SECONDS.
SAT...S WIND 25 KT... WIND WAVES 5 FT... W SWELL 10 FT...BUILDING TO 13 FT IN THE AFTERNOON. RAIN.
SAT NIGHT...S WIND 25 KT...BECOMING W 15 KT AFTER MIDNIGHT WIND WAVES 5 FT...SUBSIDING TO 3 FT AFTER MIDNIGHT. W SWELL 17 FT. CHANCE OF SHOWERS.
SUN...W WIND 15 KT...BECOMING N 10 KT IN THE AFTERNOON... WIND WAVES 3 FT. W SWELL 15 FT.
SUN NIGHT...N WIND 10 KT...VEERING TO NE AFTER MIDNIGHT... WIND WAVES 3 FT. W SWELL 15 FT. PATCHY FOG AFTER MIDNIGHT.
COLUMBUS DAY...SE WIND 15 KT... WIND WAVES 3 FT... W SWELL 12 FT
TUE...S WIND 20 KT... WIND WAVES 4 FT... W SWELL 10 FT

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I will be down there fishing Saturday and Sunday. I have a black 18' Hewes Craft, and usually moniter channel 68. Say hi and tell me where the fish are :wink:

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I will be down there fishing Saturday and Sunday. I have a black 18' Hewes Craft, and usually moniter channel 68. Say hi and tell me where the fish are :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts