IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Swung by this morning, thought we'd have to roust someone out of bed :wink: , but the lights popped on right at 6am!! Got a couple of "special" spinners (like I don't have enough already :grin: ), and a jug of the "special sticky sauce".

After most of the day, having 3 drive by's, and seeing some fishies caught, I pulled in the spinner, shined it up good, smeared some sticky, and this is what happened!

TR

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Nice fish TR ...did not see many of those where I was today... outside. dropped our lines at 7 and at 7:03ish fish on but it's a silver and thats it till 1:30 !! Not another bump , very few fish hooked outside today .. oh , and , nice pants.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
smeared some sticky, and this is what happened!

WOW! Congratulations! What a beautiful picture!

Pictures are proof!

I will print it out and put it in a FRAME!

I need more!

Lots more please!

Heart be still!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marie
www.tillamookbait.com

[ 09-24-2003, 07:18 PM: Message edited by: Captain and Marie ]

·
Registered
13,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry about the blood stripe!!!

TR

·
Registered
10,879 Posts
Don't worry about the blood stripe! I think it adds to the pic this time :grin: Nice nook! :cheers:

·
Registered
13,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Next time, I'll make sure the fish doesn't block out the view of the LUCKY PANTS!!! :grin:

Yup, first large size in the new ride!!

Got to talk to Jen and Bill as well!!

TR

[ 09-24-2003, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: TheRogue ]

·
Registered
17,227 Posts
Are ya sure it's the scent??? Those pants look pretty lucky :grin: . Congrats on putting a nice one in the new boat, (man, look at that spotless new gunnel).

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Nice fish! Looks like a beautiful day out there.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Nice pants Kyle
wouldn't be a good report w/o seeing you in your special pants!

·
Registered
342 Posts
I like to sneak up on em to, I wear my camo coat out there.I just might have to find me a pair of them lucky pants now! Nice fish. I just got some of maries scent last week,I am two for two now and the only one in the boat to catch anything.Maybe I'll have to let them in on my secret now that I am convinced, Thanks Marie.

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
The "lucky" pants eh? I figured there HAD to be a good reason. Cant argue with that one. :laugh:
Lots of IFishers and stickers out there today, everywhere I went. I saw those pants from bayocean road too, wouldnt have bet real money an IFisher was wearing them though. :grin:

Nice fish pic TR :cheers:

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
those are some sweet pants I bet they blend in well with all of those purple , black and white bushes? congrats on the fish!!!!!!!!!!

·
Administrator
119,702 Posts
You forgot to mention the highlight of your day. Watching Jennie zoom the trailer back into the water. Perfect take out, every time! :smile:

I didn't get so lucky on the water though!

Hey, Row... were you out there?
I'd like to have said hi!

Or--did I and my vision wasn't working? :smile:

Jen

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
I wasnt out there Jen, though some would argue the alternate definition of "out there".

I worked on Bayocean road for most of the morning...new fiber cable running into town from the mountain..saw you folks drive by too, did you sleep in? was kinda late.
Went to Nehalem and passed a lot of boats/trucks with IFish insignia on one or the other.
Open sled with 4-5 aboard fighting a fish at about milemarker 3 of Bayocean, jumped once and broke off...I moaned loader than the folks on the boat when it shook loose! :hoboy: :tongue:

·
Registered
22,376 Posts
Now that is a respectable fish. Good job Kyle! :bowdown:

·
Registered
554 Posts
Nice job Rogue. That's a cool picture with the coastal mountains in the background. That red stripe is reminescent of the summer steelhead that should be looking like that right now with their spawning colors. Way to go. Make sure you let a couple of those chinooks by so I can catch them in the river!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts